List All of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Official] Merchandise You Own!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torey

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
This is a thread to list all of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer [official] merchandise that you own! List anything from books, DVD's, clothing, figurines, posters, soundtracks, etc., etc.

I, personally, have very few things to list. You see, I grew up watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. In fact, I remember the first night the show ever aired. I was seven years of age. I watched the show non-stop from age seven, until I was thirteen years of age. As the years had gone by, I collected quite a bit of merchandise. However, there was a point in time where I lost interest in Buffy, and I sold about $55,000 dollars worth in [official] merchandise. So, I am currently trying to re-build my collection. Thus far, I have about, oh, five things. Yes, I do realize that I have a way to go in re-building what once was. It's fun, though. Sure, it will burn a whole in my pocket, but, it's fuuuuun!

I have some of Sideshow's figures, the first soundtrack and the season one box set. I think I have a poster lying around here somewhere and maybe one book.

I did have several shirts and necklaces from the clothing line that was made back in 1999 or 2000, but I wore them out and don't have them anymore. I still have one necklace. I think the others I had eventually had the clasp broken on them I used to wear them so much.

I want to get seasons 2 and 3, but have just haven't gotten around to it yet because I'm collecting Dark Shadows on dvd and it's taken up all the money I have to spend on tv box sets.

One thing I have to say is that if I lose interest in something, the interest tends not to return. I've sold things over the years and only have one actual regret. I've remained a Buffy fan over the years. Not as fanatical as I was in school, but the interest still remains.

Josette said:
One thing I have to say is that if I lose interest in something, the interest tends not to return. I've sold things over the years and only have one actual regret. I've remained a Buffy fan over the years. Not as fanatical as I was in school, but the interest still remains.

I sold my merchandise because I thought that my interest in Buffy would never return again. I was very, very wrong. I regret selling all of my merchandise simply because I did not get the money out of it that I thought I orignally would, putting into it.

Does anyone know where I can get a full list of all of the BUFFY books? I don't want any of the Angel ones. By books, I mean graphic novels, etc., etc. Basically, I just want to own all of the Buffy books once more.

Oh, and does anyone know of any good forums to discuss Buffy, that are still around today?

Torey said:
I sold my merchandise because I thought that my interest in Buffy would never return again. I was very, very wrong. I regret selling all of my merchandise simply because I did not get the money out of it that I thought I orignally would, putting into it.

That's hard. It reminds me of people who loved Star Wars as kids and then got rid of their action figures and such, later regretting it as an adult. I think the older a person gets the more likely they are to retain their interest in something, at least's that been my experience. Think of it this way - as you collect Buffy this time, you'll probably enjoy it even more because you'll know your interest will be long lasting. :)

Here's a sight that might list them all: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffy_novels

Josette said:
That's hard. It reminds me of people who loved Star Wars as kids and then got rid of their action figures and such, later regretting it as an adult. I think the older a person gets the more likely they are to retain their interest in something, at least's that been my experience. Think of it this way - as you collect Buffy this time, you'll probably enjoy it even more because you'll know your interest will be long lasting. :)

Here's a sight that might list them all: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffy_novels

You know, everything that mentioned is very, very true. I konw that my interest will be long lasting this time around. I grew up with Buffy. =].

Also, do you know if Wikipedia has the list for everything, such as the Watcher Guides? I did not see them, but perhaps I overlooked them.

Torey said:
and I sold about $55,000 dollars worth in [official] merchandise.

OMG! :horror I didn't even think there was that much buffy merchandise out there, what kind of stuff did you own for it to be worth that much.

I myself only own the 7 seasons of Buffy on DVD (region 2 bookcase editions) and the soundtrack and OMWF CD. I do intend to get some busts and of course the SS Premium format figure in the near future.

Buffy DVD's (season 2,3,5,6,7)
Buffy video's (Season 2,3,4)
Buffy CD's (OMWF, Radio Sunnydale, original soundtrack)
Buffy games Xbox (the normal one and the Chaos Bleeds one)
Buffy bedding
Buffy Calenders
about 30 or so action figures (which i am planning to sell)
some Trading cards (including a Tara sweater and Buffy pants piecework cards)
Lots of Buffy collector plates (Buffy, Willow, Dawn, Anya, Xander, Faith and more)
Dark Witch Willow Statue
Oz bust
Werewolf Oz bust
Spike bust
Buffy VS Dracula bust
Sideshow figures (GD Buffy, original Buffy, Spike and Oz)
Buffy books (mostly Dutch ones)

And probably more small stuff

When I get older, I am going to build a special room onto my house for all of my Buffy merchandise. This may seem inelastic, but on one of the four walls in the room [the main wall] I am wanting to have a professional paint a mural [not certain as to what I want just yet] on the wall. Also, as you walk into the room, I would like the Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme to somehow play. I do not know what version I want to play, though.

Anyhow, I am planning on building my collection back up with:

- All of the books, guides, comics, novels, etc., etc.
- Clothing.
- Magazines [Hopefully I can get ALL of the back issues I have missed.]
- Plaques.
- Plates.
- Figurines [Palz, etc., etc., etccccccccc.]
- Candy.
- Posters.
- Soundtracks.
- DVD's, VHS sets, UK released DVD's and VHS, etc.
- Replicas, props, whatever.
- Cards.
- Watches.
- Light Switches.
- Bedding.
- Glasses.
- Jewelry.

Basically, everything on Power Star, which is almost every item I could ever think of to make merchandise out of!

One thing I would really love to get, but I don't know where to get it from, is that one lighting thing that the Joss, the writers, and the cast members have behind them when they are being interviewed on the extras part of the DVD's. That would be neat!

- 4 Sideshow Figures
- Sword of Angelus Prop Replica
- Buffy: The Chosen Collection box set
- Buffy season 1 box set (has sentimental value still)
- Buffy comic: The Origin, Signed by Joss Whedon
- Signed and Framed cast photo (Sarah, Nick, Aly and Anthony)
- afew posters
- afew more comics
- PF Buffy on order

cant think of more atm! Oh and Torey, Id go with the season 2 theme, its definately my version of the theme.

BDboystoys said:
cant think of more atm! Oh and Torey, Id go with the season 2 theme, its definately my version of the theme.

I was thinking the season two theme as well. I just don't know how I would have the theme play automatically. I'll have to figure something out.

I own:
15 sideshow buffy figures
36 moore+dst figures
40 books
year books
30 magazines
2 cds
both xbox and ps2 games
buffy chess
2 jigsaws
4 comics
angel+buffy top trumps
90 spike cards
some women of sunnydale cards
a binder
all 7 seasons of buffy in speacia boxset
all 5 seasons of angel in box set
seaspn 5 of angel on vhs
all smg dvds
book of vengnce anya figures
spike bust
postcards
a tshirt
many autographs of cast
library playset preordered
vampire puppet angel on order
all buffy/dawn figures on order
many posters
cross chain replica
BUFFY LIFESIZE STANDEE
1 custom figure
buffy bedding
angel bedding
buffy plate
one palz master
angel cup
2005 spike+buffy calendar
2006 buffy clendar

matty x

16 Sideshow figures(1 Pre-ordered so 17)
8 DST figures(3 pre-ordered so 11)
Anya's Book of Vengeance 3 figure Box Set
Buffy Vs Dracula Buffy Bust
DVD's(1,2,6,&7 + Angel Seasons 1 & 5)
Comics
Books
Magazine's
Trading Cards(including a Women of Sunnydale Kristine Sutherland as Joyce Summers Auto Card.)
Photo Cards
Calenders
Posters
T-Shirts
Life Size Buffy Cardboard Cut Out
Julie Benz Autograhed Picture
Mercedes McNab Autographed Picture

Will be adding a Seth Green Autograph this Saturday to my collection. Still havnt decided if i'll get an Oz Photo Card or the Base of the Sideshow Oz signed.

Buffy unpainted 1st shot figure 1 of 6 signed COA by Clayburn Moore
Angel unpainted 1st shot figure 1 of 6 signed COA by Clayburn Moore
Inkworks Auto cards Season 1: Joss, Angel, Willow, Master
Inkworks Auto cards Season 2: Cordelia, Giles
Inkworks Auto cards Season 3: Xander
Signed Spike+Drusilla photo from Fan Club
SDCC Signed SMG The Grudge poster
DVD Chosen One collection
Sideshow PF Buffy on order

I forgot to add:
darla(on her way)
chosen xander and pylean cordy prewordered
best of buffy dvd
best of willow dvd
best of spike dvd
best of angel dvd
and the judge bust i just bought

29 Sideshow 12" figures (+2 pre-ordered)
1 pre-ordered Sideshow PF Buffy
7 Buffy dvd sets
5 Angel dvd sets
James Marsters cd-Civilized man
Angel-Live fast die never, cd
Buffy - OMWF cd

Some more stuff

Anthony Head autograph
Buffy keyrings
Buffy posters
Buffy magazines (the UK ones)
Best of Willow DVD

Related to Buffy:
Ghost of The Robot tour t-shirt

Last edited:
I also own:
smg-buffy autograph
seth green-oz autograph
charsima carpentar-cordy's autograph
david.b-angel autographj
alyson h-willow autograph
And a cast preprint
a buffy logo keyring

Torey said:
You know, everything that mentioned is very, very true. I konw that my interest will be long lasting this time around. I grew up with Buffy. =].

Also, do you know if Wikipedia has the list for everything, such as the Watcher Guides? I did not see them, but perhaps I overlooked them.

I feel like I grew up with it too. Buffy was the second tv show I became a fan of and the first one I ever became fanatical about. I was a huge Buffy fan at the start of high school and some of the clothes I wore in high school were heavily inspired by Buffy. I used to shop at the stores they said they got the actress's clothes from.

I'm not sure if that site has Watcher's Guides, I would think so. Perhaps if there's a place to search for them. I know Wikipedia is a big thing now but I'm not really all that familiar with how it's laid out.

Ahh...that reminds me of something else I still have. A book with nothing but Angel 8x10 photos....I'll have to find out where I put that.

Back