CINEMAQUETTE T-X who has it ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was just wondering how many fellow FREAKS have this in their collection. Here's mine. If you got it POST PICS. #179 of 1000

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture019-2.jpg

Picture020-3.jpg

Last edited:
1.You
2. Felmar
3. Not me
4. Nobody else

This thread should die quickly, as this is one RARE piece. I love the 1:1 bust too!

Breaks out in a Barbara Striesand voice and sings, "Memories..."

Ballysquat,
Check out the teeth on that thing. I'd have to shoot myself if the teeth aren't lined up correctly. It would almost be as bad as having a TX cinemaquette with one eye brighter than the other. :nana: :wave ;)

Ballysquat,
Check out the teeth on that thing. I'd have to shoot myself if the teeth aren't lined up correctly. It would almost be as bad as having a TX cinemaquette with one eye brighter than the other. :nana: :wave ;)

I try not to get that close with statues. I was dusting my busts and my mum thought I was kissing the Governator. She does nto disturb me during "statue time" anymore:)

Nice ENDO-HUNTER! Here are some pictures of my #67, taken at the store where I bought her. She is still in her box until I figure a way to properly display her.

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ENDO-HUNTER! Here are some pictures of my #67, taken at the store where I bought her. She is still in her box until I figure a way to properly display her.

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

Dont have one but wish I did and the T800 Nice pics.

What did it cost at the shop? See a T800 in the pic to is it still there?

Wow, thats a nice store! I didnt even know high-end collectibles stores existed! :monkey3 I have to do all my buying based off of website pictures! The only piece I have EVER seen (before buying) was my Alien 3 Maquette which was in a comic shop. :(

Back