NHL 2010-2011 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ringer

Super Freak
Reaction score
This thread is for the friendly discussion of the incoming NHL season. :D

Remember to mark you calendars ladies for October the 7th. Flyers first W.:wave

Go Bruins!!!

The Bruins have me so confused. One year, they're first, the next year, they're awfully mediocre. Then the GM does the jedi mind trick on Burke to land an amazing deal...

I have zero idea where this team is going... lol.
It has to be up... but how far up?

The Leafs still have zippo scoring. The Bruins could turn into the new Hawks in three or four years with these two early first rounders they got from Burke. The Bruins farm system is going to be rockin'

The Bruins have me so confused. One year, they're first, the next year, they're awfully mediocre. Then the GM does the jedi mind trick on Burke to land an amazing deal...

I have zero idea where this team is going... lol.
It has to be up... but how far up?

The Leafs still have zippo scoring. The Bruins could turn into the new Hawks in three or four years with these two early first rounders they got from Burke. The Bruins farm system is going to be rockin'

So far up I'll be able to retire this shirt in June.
103-1190699NEWBU.jpg

So far up I'll be able to retire this shirt in June.
103-1190699NEWBU.jpg

Sadly, not this year. Barring injuries, right now, I think the Caps and the Pens have the best shot of coming out of the East. If Malkin shows up, this could be a banner year for him.

My prediction, Flyers dont make it back to the cup either. Boston had teh biggest choke job of all time

LETS GO PENS!!!!!

After loosing my beloved Gagne:)cuckoo:) i'll take anythign that gets thrown are way.

Let's hope Lavie takes it easy on him. :lol

They're starting to build a nice young nucleus with guys like Hall and Eberle among others. It's just going to take a couple of years for it to mature.

If anything they should have a fun team to watch. Seems to be the way to go now in the NHL, tank for a bunch of years pick up solid draft picks and build for a short term run.

Caps did ZERO to improve. Lousy defense. No 2nd line center.

Being bounced in the 1st round will be fun again this year.

Caps did ZERO to improve. Lousy defense. No 2nd line center.

Being bounced in the 1st round will be fun again this year.

They need a different coach who depends on a system rather than talent to win.
Martin really exposed him in the playoffs.
Mark my words: Boudreau gets fired this year.

Last edited:
Washington needs a coach who can pull the reins on Ovie just a bit. How many times has been suspended already? Twice in one year? Ovie thinks he can do whatever he wants. While there's no doubt to his winning attitude, he still sometimes forgets he plays for a team. It's one of the reasons I'd choose Crosby over Ovie to be on my team 9 out of 10 times.

Another prediction -- Watch out for Tampa Bay. If they remain healthy, look out.
I foresee a 100 point season for Stamkos.

Why does Bruce Boudreau look thinner as Humpty Dumpty in that pic vs. in real life? That's just sad. Usually things like that are intended to fabricate and exaggerate the person's physical attributes... this does the exact opposite of that. And No I am not kidding. Please post a pic of the real man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back