• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Chopper Predator, Attakus Boba Fett&R2-D2 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all.
I only bought here, never sold, but I have a 100% Positive feedback on ebay and many deals on Spawn.com as j97e.

Here, I had deals with Darklord Dave, Crazypredator2, and jstep13.

And now the items:

1. ATTAKUS Boba Fett cold porcelain statue, 1222 / 1500, with COA. Never displayed, in original box - $399 DLVD in the US.

2. ATTAKUS R2-D2 cold porcelain statue, 1242 / 1500 with COA.
Never displayed, in original box - SOLD DLVD in the USA.

3. Hot Toys Chopper Predator - Complete, including weapond, hands, the box and the plastic trays.
I got him recently, but did not realize how big they are. It is my only HT item, and just does not fit in the collection.
Been previously displayed, but as far as I can tell, is in great condition. Look at the pics below.
Few minor issues:
A. the stand is missing one of the rubber tips in the metal part.
B. The dagger holster peg broke, so it's glued to the leg. The dagger is fine.
C. The pegs attaching the mask tubes to the backpack broke, so the tubes are glued on. You cant even see it, and they do detach from the mask like they supposed to.
D. One of the forearm blades has a few tiny scuffs/marks on the tip. I can't take a closeup pic that will really show that, it is very small.
I will pack the accessories and the weapons back in the trays, but will not take him apart - He will ship WITH the box, not IN the box.
All minor issues - He looks great, just like new. I tried to take many pics, hope it helps. If you need more, let me know. Pics of the 'issues' are first, then the rest. Not sure for the going prices, so if you think I am way off, please let me know. Asking SOLD shipped. Again, if you think I am way off with the price, please feel free to correct me, or make a fair offer SOLD

PICS:

Boba Fett -

100_1709.jpg

R2-D2:

100_1703.jpg

Chopper Predator:

Pics of 'ISSUES' -

100_1729.jpg

100_1730.jpg

chopper-4.jpg

chopper-2.jpg

REST OF PICS -

100_1757.jpg

100_1760.jpg

100_1755.jpg

100_1756.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Attakus Boba Fett & R2-D2 Statues with COA.

No interest? Or comments on the price?

Youmight want to lower your prices considerably. The last Fett on ebay sold for $325 with only 1 bid.

Youmight want to lower your prices considerably. The last Fett on ebay sold for $325 with only 1 bid.

Are you sure? I think I saw one in July, and it went for 375, with like $60 shipping.. But you could be right.

I am not a statue collector, and my knowledge of prices came from what I researched and read on the web in the past few days, so as I said, I welcome feedbacks, or/and offers.

EDIT: Price Lowered, hope this is better?

wow you just bought the chopper on the spawn boards for 130.00 now your selling it for 560.00.....
wowwowowowo

wow you just bought the chopper on the spawn boards for 130.00 now your selling it for 560.00.....
wowwowowowo

Excuse me - Why is it your business what kind of deals I get, or do????
It doesn't matter what did I buy it for. $130, $1300, or free. People are selling the Guardian Predator they paid retail for a month ago, for triple that.
If you don't like the price, suggest your own, but please don't interfere with the sale. As far as you know, I could have traded sexual favors for him, which are priceless.
Please stick to board rules on commerce. Read Rule # 4.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Excuse me - Why is it your business what kind of deals I get, or do????
It doesn't matter what did I buy it for. $130, $1300, or free. People are selling the Guardian Predator they paid retail for a month ago, for triple that.
If you don't like the price, suggest your own, but please don't interfere with the sale. As far as you know, I could have traded sexual favors for him, which are priceless.
Please stick to board rules on commerce. Read Rule # 4.
Thank you.

in your second post in this thread you asked for comments on your prices... thats what i did comment on your price for the chopper pred...
:monkey3

in your second post in this thread you asked for comments on your prices... thats what i did comment on your price for the chopper pred...
:monkey3

Oh that was the reason? Now I am really insulted that you can actually think I am that dumb.

Again, please don't be disruptive, I do not appreciate it.
Thank you.

Back