12'' Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just bought this figure today,its by Neca and he really looks great...It has a really statue-sque feel to it....He looks really good with my other Sideshow Modern horror 12''..Got him for 19.99$ also !!! Neca Has change their paint factory in China and it Shows !!! In the past, I was reluctant to buy some Neca stuff because of their too often bad paintjob.But this one is top notch...If you like the character go check him out....

Cool... I was actually thinking about getting this but was worried about the quality and paint... Now I will really have to give it serious thought. I always loved that movie..

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

hairlesswookiee said:
thanks for the heads up. im gonna order one of these and the Neca lord of darkness.
The Lord of Darkness is from Sota toys....and I think it was very well done....I wish SS would make a PF 1/4 LOD.

occulum said:
cool ... any pics?

Sorry Occ...only got my web cam..and it gives really crappy pics....maybe later..........

Where'd you pick Frank the Bunny up from Shai?

This is one that I"ve wanted for a long time, but just have never
gotten around to getting - yet.

I'd really love a 1/4 scale PF of Frank the Bunny. The fuzzy suit
would look really cool opposed to the resin or metal mask I think.

JS :)

JSAuctionService said:
Where'd you pick Frank the Bunny up from Shai?

This is one that I"ve wanted for a long time, but just have never
gotten around to getting - yet.

I'd really love a 1/4 scale PF of Frank the Bunny. The fuzzy suit
would look really cool opposed to the resin or metal mask I think.

JS :)

From a local retailer here in montreal....long time customer of his stuff..thats why he made me a good deal..And yeah, Jim, I would also be all over a 1/4 Frank the bunny in mixed media....

Shaihulud said:
I would also be all over a 1/4 Frank the bunny in mixed media....
that's an understatement.
would be a must-have for my collection as well

Back