• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys TDK, Reactor Station Alpha, Jedi Luke, Toht & Ark, Nazis for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RollingJ

Super Freak
Reaction score
Payment by paypal gift option please.

--------------------------------------------------

Reactor Station Alpha Environment

Brand new. Removed from box to check condition (perfect) then replaced.

18971350_jpg_size-300_square-true.jpg

£56 DELIVERED in UK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

STARWARS -
2104press045kr.jpg

SSC Jedi Luke - with original box and all accessories £39 delivered in UK

Indy Badies!

Sideshow Toht with hasbro mail-away ark (much better than sideshow's effort!)

DSC04379.jpg

All in perfect condition, with original boxes. BONUS! Toht also comes with additional DID T Becker leather overcoat.
£80 DELIVERED in UK

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DSC03164.jpg

Dragon 'Reinhardt' (left)
Dragon 'Jurgen' (right)
BBI 'Johan' (middle)
Plus crate and MG34 (pictured)

£50 FOR ALL THREE delivered in UK

Hot Toys

TDK V1 Batman
DSC04344.jpg

Boxed (excellent condition), in good condition with all parts except Bruce wayne head and 2 batarangs.
SOLD

photo_3.jpg

(Sorry for photo quality - using iphone as camera is broken)

Hot Toys 'Jail cell' Joker
Bank robber head, V1 Joker clothes (as in picture - no jacket), on truetype body, with handgun and set of 4 gloved Joker hands.

No box, but I will pack carefully. Needs a HT short neck adaptor (easily available on ebay).
SOLD

--------------------------------------------------

I am happy to do deals on multiple items. Overseas buyers please bear in mind that I will have to add additional shipping costs to the prices.
Please pm me with any queries. I have good feedback on this forum and will always package items securely and post promptly. :)

Last edited:
Re: SSC Reactor Station Alpha, Jedi Luke, Toht & Ark, Dragon + BBI Nazis for sale!

A couple of people have asked: Yes, I can ship to the USA, but I will need to get a shipping quote from the post office. The total cost would be at least £10 more per item as I will only send through a tracked service.

Re: SSC Reactor Station Alpha, Jedi Luke, Toht & Ark, Dragon + BBI Nazis for sale!

Added Hot Toys V1 Batman and Joker.

Last edited:

Ive got a bats but damn thats tempting. Great seller here peeps :peace

Btw m8 edit the 1st post and go advanced and you can change the title of the thread there :)

Back