Possible ebay scam?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dominishin

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've recently got a message on ebay from a buyer who wants to buy my item locally. The buyer says he/she is willing to pay cash up front at a public location and gave me his/her phone number. The buyer's feedback is 4 out of 4 positives, but has 0% due to not having had any transactions in the last 3 months.

It sounds pretty legit to me, but I've never been offered this kind of transaction before... is there something I'm missing? Thanks.

I've recently got a message on ebay from a buyer who wants to buy my item locally. The buyer says he/she is willing to pay cash up front at a public location and gave me his/her phone number. The buyer's feedback is 4 out of 4 positives, but has 0% due to not having had any transactions in the last 3 months.

It sounds pretty legit to me, but I've never been offered this kind of transaction before... is there something I'm missing? Thanks.

I've done it before. it's a great way to avoid having to pay shipping. just make sure you meet in a public place NOT your home and only take cash. NO PayPal. bring a friend if you have any concern.

Back