Michael Corleone 1/6 w/ chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zidane

Super Freak
Reaction score
bagheria.jpg

Leaves a bit to be desired!

https://www.toyanxiety.com/bagheriaalpacino-boxedfigure.aspx

that's horrible. what garbage

the only michael corleone is from the first or second movie. that's it. there is no third movie :lecture

Actually, it looks like a great figure IMO.
The head sculpt is great, not a great likeness, but it is a very detailed and competent job.
The suit and accessories look great, and the chair is a big plus.

Would I buy it? Probably not, but if you can get a good price on it, plus some custom HS, it is a great starting point.

On the bright side, all you need is a head that looks even remotely like Corleone, and you've got a pretty great figure.

Except for when it only kinda looks like the character in the movie that everyone agrees is the worst one.

I'm a bigger "Part III" fan than most, I've defended it on several occasions but c'mon, is this what ANYONE but the sculptor has in mind when they think of a Michael Corleone figure?

Ultimately I think the older Pacino is probably just easier to capture. He's almost like a caricature of himself and I wouldn't be surprised if this guy had a ton of unsuccessful young Michael sculpts in his trashcan from before he took this one on.

I don't think its that bad really if you compare it to this screenshot from part 3.

I saw this a while back and thought "what a pile of ****"

The chair is nice but the figure is boring and I would'nt buy it but don't think its a bad job really.

Back