Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters

Butters

Super Freak
Reaction score
What Terminator product would you most like Hot Toys or another company to make?

I want a BD T-800 and T1 the most.

Next one should be T2 BD T-800
I also want HT to make a new Endo
1/6 liquid metal T-1000 could be very interesting as well
And then bring on the new T1 figs

1z4hkl2.jpg

T3 version of the Aerial Hunter Killer. 20" size.

au7doy.jpg

1:6 Diorama T3 T1-7 being owned by Arnold T-850.

I would like a Battle Damaged T-800 form Hot Toys. I hope we see it soon. :monkey1

Well, for a laugh, I'll take this seriously. :lol

I want Hot Toys to first finish T2 with up to 3 more figures but more likely it'll be 2 at most. The figures I want - Cyberdyne T-800, Steel mill T-800 and young John Connor. We will only get the T-800s and possibly just some sort of all-in-one at that rather than 2 seperate figures.

Then lets have T1. My first hope is Tech Noir T-800 ideally with 1 clean longer hair headsculpt and one spiky haired headsculpt minus the eyebrows. After that I'd like the redo of MMS02 - the police station assault T-800 with alternate BD head, clothes and hands. Lastly 1984 Kyle Reese with every item of clothing and weapon he had in the film would be very very nice.

Finally, although Hot Toys won't bother with it as they have stated they won't...plus they'll be sick of Terminator by then...T3. Final battle T-850 and maybe clean T-850 would be my only essentials here.

Well, for a laugh, I'll take this seriously. :lol

I want Hot Toys to first finish T2 with up to 3 more figures but more likely it'll be 2 at most. The figures I want - Cyberdyne T-800, Steel mill T-800 and young John Connor. We will only get the T-800s and possibly just some sort of all-in-one at that rather than 2 seperate figures.

Then lets have T1. My first hope is Tech Noir T-800 ideally with 1 clean longer hair headsculpt and one spiky haired headsculpt minus the eyebrows. After that I'd like the redo of MMS02 - the police station assault T-800 with alternate BD head, clothes and hands. Lastly 1984 Kyle Reese with every item of clothing and weapon he had in the film would be very very nice.

Finally, although Hot Toys won't bother with it as they have stated they won't...plus they'll be sick of Terminator by then...T3. Final battle T-850 and maybe clean T-850 would be my only essentials here.

I'll have what he's having.

Back