• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Velvet Morning Blade Runner Rachael V1, Rainman Exorcist and others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queromarvel

Yippee-ki-yay Mo#@$!!#@
CF Supporter
Reaction score
WTB Rachael (Nexus 7) V1 figure done by Scott Pettersen from the movie Blade Runner. I really prefer the Fullset, since I want it to match my other fullsets that I already got. But if you have the V1 Head + Clothing kit I would accept too. She is rare and I don't wanna miss any opportunity to complete the main characters.

Rachael is my priority, but I would definitely listen if you eventually have (with a good price) the other characters that I don't own:
- Kaiser & Bear
- Rick Deckard V1

Also looking for V2 Regan from the movie Exorcist made by Rainman. With bed. And One's Customs Jason Vorhees Part VII.

I live in São Paulo, Brazil, so please be aware that you would have to follow these instructions. For feedback references, please check my profile here on sideshow freaks and ebay, my nick is the same, queromarvel.

1) I prefer someone who can send the package using Priority Mail, marked as merchandise, but with a lower value declared on customs forms. I don't like to do this, but I have to. Taxes in Brazil for this kind of product are over 60%, so full value on customs forms are out of question - if you can't do this for me, at all, then there is no need to start a negotiation, unfortunately. Tough job to be a collector here. The risk of lost/damaged packages is on me, but the only guarantee that I can offer is my word.
2) I can't send payments through paypal as "gift". It's not my fault, I just don't have the option. I can send it only as "services", "goods", and "ebay items". And all of them have fees.
3) I really don't want anything shipped EMS. There's nothing to do with the cost of shipment. It was supposed to be faster and safer, but brazilian customs are making it extremely annoying, holding the packages for over 30 days and charging even more abusive taxes. So, I chose Priority Mail because it can be tracked just like EMS (it's true!), and it's much safer and faster at these times, at least in Brazil. And, of course, First Class is out of question

1_6_nexus_7__rachael_by_velvet__morning-d53jhxn.jpg

DSC_0285copy.jpg

DSC_0325 copy.jpg

DSC_0423 copy.jpg

DSC_0195 copy.jpg

21.jpg

914abbf5bfa4654cc367f55158383d8d.jpg

With some luck, I'll get them all for a reasonable price, instead having to look on evilbay. :yess:

Thanks!

Attachments

• seamlessupgrade.jpg
    seamlessupgrade.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0052 copy.jpg
    DSC_0052 copy.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 82
  • 4DSC_0066 copy.jpg
    4DSC_0066 copy.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Re: WTB: Premium Format Green Hulk (must ship to Brazil)

Good evening Bruno

A Member contact me via my thread saying that he had a Hulk PF and he could send it to me in Canada for $1000.
Try to contact him and check if he can send it to you in Brazil.
The only negative thing is that he is a really new member and he is not very active in the board.

The member is grayhulk

Just be careful and check with him if he has an e-bay account that you could check his feedback or maybe another member could put a good word about him

Good luck in your journey! Mine is almost over

Ricardo Feitoza

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Premium Format Green Hulk and Abomination (must ship to Brazil)

I'll sell my Abomination EX for $375.00 plus shipping and PP fees
PM me and we can work on shipping

Re: WTB: Premium Format Green Hulk and Abomination (must ship to Brazil)

i have both and no i am not on here all the time and i do have an ebay account i have not sold alot of items here or on ebay mostly puchased but it has come time to sell ALOT of my sideshow items for the simple fact i need money and no longer will be able to collect i also have the gray hulk premium format have a great day

Re: WTB: Premium Format Green Hulk and Abomination (must ship to Brazil or Miami, FL)

here is what i will do if you really want it i will take it to this shipping store very close to my home and find out exactly how much shipping would be they offer many different carriers and all i would need is an address to get an exact price i have both the green and the grayhulk and i also have abomination exclusive

Re: WTB: Premium Format The Thing (must ship to Miami, FL)

Now searching for The Thing. Please, reasonable prices, and must be willing to ship to Miami. I live in Brazil, but there's an address there that ships it to me.

Re: WTB: PF The Thing / HT Batman DX (DCD Batch)

You have a PM....

Re: WTB: PF The Thing / HT Batman DX (DCD Batch)

Anyone else? Remember, I'm in Brazil, so you must be willing to ship internationally... if you are afraid to do it, just take a look at my feedback on ebay... the nickname is the same.

Re: WTB: PF Gollum / The Thing / HT Batman DX (DCD Batch)

Bump.

Still looking for Bats DX (DCD Batch), and now looking for Gollum PF.

A Guardian Predator would be nice too.

The Thing is not so important right now.

:panic:

Back