Every 23rd spring for 23 days it gets to Eat!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piranha

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just a little side project I have been working on here and there.

I am waiting for the dry season here in OZ for some great outdoor shots in a field.

Anyway here's the first test pics of how the creeper looks on his post.

Tell me what do ya think?

Steve.

wram2s.jpg

2ywfl9l.jpg

mahxu8.jpg

Reference pics.

judboj.jpg

2numyk2.jpg

I honestly wouldn't have known they were test pics if you didn't say it. Want to see some up close shots.

Alright, enough teasers I want to see what he looks like. Good silohuette shots by the way.

I honestly wouldn't have known they were test pics if you didn't say it. Want to see some up close shots.

Alright, enough teasers I want to see what he looks like. Good silohuette shots by the way.
I don't think he's claiming it's a custom. It's just a silhouette shot of the Majestic Studios Creeper figure. If I'm wrong and it is a custom I too want to see close-ups. The Majestic figure is actually pretty nice. With some weathering and a paint touch-up on the head you got yourself a figure great.

I don't think he's claiming it's a custom. It's just a silhouette shot of the Majestic Studios Creeper figure. If I'm wrong and it is a custom I too want to see close-ups. The Majestic figure is actually pretty nice. With some weathering and a paint touch-up on the head you got yourself a figure great.

The figure is the Majestic Studios Creeper, I wanted to recreate the scene from the movie.

So I made a custom scarecrow post to place him on, I think it works good for now anyway until the dry season here in OZ when I can get some great in field pictures.

Steve.

Back