English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
I did a search and didn't find a tread started for this season yet.

Chelsea sure are off to a quick start.... good lord, +12 after two games? :panic:

I'm a Spurs fan so I'm hoping we can build on last years performance. :hi5:

Tottenham%20Hotspur.png

So who's your club??

Last edited:
Re: English Premier League EPL - 2010-2011 Season

Yes! Massive 4-0 win today for the Yiddos!... How crushing would it be to break into the top four only to get knocked out in the Champions League during the group qualification round? Hell, it isn't even the proper Champions League at this point, not till you make the group stage at least.... I'm sure everyone remembers what happened to Everton when they finished 4th a few years ago. :(

I did a search and didn't find a tread started for this season yet.

Chelsea sure are off to a quick start.... good lord, +12 after two games? :panic:

I'm a Spurs fan so I'm hoping we can build on last years performance. :hi5:

Tottenham%20Hotspur.png

So who's your club??

Yuck Spurs :mad: :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Arsenal fan here. :) :hi5:

Nice CL draw for you scum! Didn't go so well for us Spuds. :panic: Inter, Werder Bremen and Twente. :thud:

Yeah..we lucked out with another easy group. Your group could have been worse..could haven been in group G. That is surely the group of death.

Yeah..we lucked out with another easy group. Your group could have been worse..could haven been in group G. That is surely the group of death.

IS that the Milan, Madrid, PSV group? A part of me almost wanted to be in that just to play Milan and Real Madrid.

Inter will be tough to take points from but Harry has an amazing record against Rafa, so who knows. I'm being realistic about it. It's not as if we're a lock to be at this point again next year, or anytime in the near future, so if we can somehow get the final 16 it would be huge for us.

We were close to you guys last year, but top four is going to be a tough finish with all the talent City has amassed. With that in mind I'm just going to enjoy the Champions League games as much as possible. Win or lose.

Going to Man Utd vs Liverpool on 19 Sept. Can't wait to beat those Scousers. Classic encounter

u were saying? :lol

Being dominated by the reserve team is nothing to be proud of :lol, why fergie played those amatures in such an important game I dont know.

Difficult to give rangers any credit TBH, they didnt play to win. Should've just piled themselves up on the goal line, would've saved a lot of energy :lol

horror injury to valencia though, nothing in the challenge

Yeah that sucks :( happens too often.

Being dominated by the reserve team is nothing to be proud of :lol, why fergie played those amatures in such an important game I dont know.

Difficult to give rangers any credit TBH, they didnt play to win. Should've just piled themselves up on the goal line, would've saved a lot of energy :lol

Yeah that sucks :( happens too often.

easy to say when one player costs the same as our entire squad, the financial disparity in football means going to old trafford and getting a point is good no matter how ya get it

yeah

u were saying? :lol

horror injury to valencia though, nothing in the challenge

Gers sure did grind it with ManU last week. I was working during the CL games and during my lunch I go to the gym here at work. ManU/Rangers was on, not Spurs v Bremen.... Always pisses me off when I'm stuck watching some other game when my team is playing... Anyway, solid point you took out of there.

I like Griffindor. :dunno

:lol:lol:panic: I always thought you were Hufflepuff?

Went to Utd vs Liverpool game. Awesome game and atmosphere. Thought we'd thrown it away but it was great to see Berba finally show his class. Need to sort our defence out stat though

Haven't been watching but I was surprised to hear that Berbatov has been the one doing the scoring for United. Good timing what with all the Rooney crap.

Back