Kool Kicks Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ringer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just bought these for school and I freakin love em.

productimg1278831102350.jpg

What's on your feet? :cool:

Casually: I'm a three stripes man, addidas all the way- either gazelle or campus

Running: Asics, you haven't run until you've run in a pair of these badboys.

are they comfortable? my Nike Free's kill my feet when training/working out cause i have bad feet. i need something with good support

I actually bought a pair of these to run and train, but they feel so good I wear them for just about everything.

W, what are those ones with the toes?They look awesome! :lol

Ditto. I've never seen shoes look so cool.

Vibram Five Fingers. They are great. I got on board with em a few years ago when the whole free running movement got big. Now celebs and ____ are catching on and of course they are becoming trendy now so it might be time to only wear them running. I'd highly recommend them though. Just get on board before it's too late and people think you're copying Matthew Maconahay.

This is the updated version and colors of the kind I wear. They have a lot of different styles though if you surf around the site. Back when I got em they only offered black and brown and only two different styles so they are growing fast.
https://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_KSO_m.cfm?CFID=1661855&CFTOKEN=48920626

Last edited:
are they comfortable? my Nike Free's kill my feet when training/working out cause i have bad feet. i need something with good support

I had been buying Shocks for three years and these caught my attention. Walking on clouds.:lecture
I actually bought a pair of these to run and train, but they feel so good I wear them for just about everything.

:lecture :lecture

Same here, I thought I was just gonna use them for the gym.:lol

Vibram Five Fingers. They are great. I got on board with em a few years ago when the whole free running movement got big. Now celebs and ____ are catching on and of course they are becoming trendy now so it might be time to only wear them running. I'd highly recommend them though. Just get on board before it's too late and people think you're copying Matthew Maconahay.

This is the updated version and colors of the kind I wear. They have a lot of different styles though if you surf around the site. Back when I got em they only offered black and brown and only two different styles so they are growing fast.
https://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_KSO_m.cfm?CFID=1661855&CFTOKEN=48920626

Wow talk about an innovative look. Very cool and not bad priced too.

Back