SS Snake Eyes to Hot Toys body conversion help.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefly1979

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Okay. I am going to replace my Sideshow Snake Eyes body with a Hot Toys Truebody or Wesker body. What do I need to make everything fit right? Do I need adaptors? Anyone have a link? Any help is appreciated. THANKS!

DO NOT DO THIS!

It's way more work than is needed and you're more likely to snap the fragile HT knee post while doing the mod. I'll be more than happy to go through the conversion process again if a mod agrees (Khev? Buttmuncher?) to sticky it so we don't have to continually repost it time and again.

do not do this!

it's way more work than is needed and you're more likely to snap the fragile ht knee post while doing the mod. I'll be more than happy to go through the conversion process again if a mod agrees (khev? Buttmuncher?) to sticky it so we don't have to continually repost it time and again.

yes! Please mods! Sticky these instructions!!!!

DO NOT DO THIS!

It's way more work than is needed and you're more likely to snap the fragile HT knee post while doing the mod. I'll be more than happy to go through the
conversion process again if a mod agrees (Khev? Buttmuncher?) to sticky it so we don't have to continually repost it time and again.

Why?? :cuckoo:
The only trick IS NOT TO PULL FROM THE KNEE POST DIRECTLY thats all...

Using the tweezers as a lever /handle for example, will be fine (or anything else elongated resistant and thin and preferably made of metal would be useful as well).. and the knee post will come out quickly and safely :lecture

I have done this , following this method 8 or 9 times.. and never broke or snap the knee post... but If you pull directly from the Knee post.. then it, eventually could brake :thud:

Last edited:
why would you bother changing the whole lower leg when the ball joint ankle on the TT fits perfectly into the Snake Eyes boot?

why would you bother changing the whole lower leg when the ball joint ankle on the TT fits perfectly into the Snake Eyes boot?

EXACTLY! Prog remembers! :lol Why bother even risking it? Just nuke some water, dip the boots, pop out the SS pegs, pop in the HT ones. Takes less than a minute and you're golden!

Porting instructions for swapping a Pro figure to a TT should be stickied. Sure, it's easy enough once you do it it once but anyone who's new to the hobby will benefit from it.

Porting instructions for swapping a Pro figure to a TT should be stickied. Sure, it's easy enough once you do it it once but anyone who's new to the hobby will benefit from it.

Hey Flos do you need help on porting SB to the short adapter? Lemme know, I'm there for yah and NAM is directly right behind yah. :lecture

Really once you know what to do with the ankles and wrists you're golden converting between the Pro and TT.

Thanks again for those who pioneered the work :bow

I guess I don't really understand all the fuss.:dunno Go easy on me, I'm relatively new!! I put SnakeEyes on a Duke body to give him a little more heft and height. Worked like a charm and maintains continuity amongst the line!! That's just my 2 cents!:wave

Back