Sam Jackson + Snakes on a Plane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's about a bunch of lawyers on their way to a conference.

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week.

Sorry to any lawyers out there! :monkey3

lol Well what do you know! Another crap S. L Jackson film...

Its will probably be one of the highest grossing films...

How sad that is...

I actually feel dumber from watching that

I'll probably be the only one to not knock the movie ..... yet.

It's gotten a lot of hype on some sites and from what Ive read elsewhere this trailer has unfinished effects.
But basically its being described as just a fun movie that is exactly what the title reads and is along the same lines of all the other animal attack movies of the 70's/80's. Just plain ol "when animals attack" fun.

.. who knows, it may end up a new cult classic.
highly unlikely, but Im a glass-half-full guy. :eek:

I hope it does well enough that we get to see a few sequels:

Snakes on a Train!

Snakes on a Bus!

Snakes in a Movie Theater!

Snakes in a Motel 6!

Snakes in the Senate!

Snakes in the White House!

This is one franchise that could go on forever...

BDboystoys said:
lol Well what do you know! Another crap S. L Jackson film...

Its will probably be one of the highest grossing films...

How sad that is...

I actually feel dumber from watching that

Kinda like that trilogy he was in..................what was it called again............Star Warts..............no....no...................Star Wars............yeah Star Wars..............kinda like Star War Episodes I, II & III..................:D

I believe that SLJ is guarding somebody that is being put into the witness protection program, and the bad guys have conspired to release a load of deadly snakes throughout the plane in an effort to kill the guy that the BMF is protecting. I know that at least one cat doesn't survive, and things are looking bad for that one lady who doesn't recognize the feeling of a python climbing up her dress and through her cleavage until it is too late and the thing pops out from between her bosoms and bares its fangs right in her face. :google

I thought the title was a metaphor until I clicked on the link.:google

This might be the worst idea for a mainstream movie I've heard in years.

Why would it be any worse than 101 'blockbusters' that have been released the past years? At least the concept is original....

I think it's freakin' hilarious. I am DEFINITELY going to give my money to a movie made by a studio with enough balls to call a movie 'Snakes on a Plane' :D Looks like it could be some B-level fun - like Killer Tomatoes, etc. Plus New Line's been really listening to the audience on this one (working for a company that also listens to its audience, I definitely appreciate that!) - here are some articles explaining it:

https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060323/film_nm/snakes_dc

and

https://www.tagworld.com/snakesonaplane

Speaking of B-movie fun and slithering snakes, who's going to see 'Slither' this weekend?? *raises hand high*

Last edited:
Back