1/6 Batman Begins Suit Wardrobe/Closet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

A lot of you have seen the early stages of this in an earlier thread that I changed mid ways so to avoid confusion I am starting this one just to showcase this piece.

So I had this Medicom BB figure and tried mod'ing it to a True Type but I was not satisfied with the results so I thought - What the heck, no one has built the wardrobe that I know of so here we are.

This has been a real learning curve and a really fun ride.

Hand built and stained wood wardrobe features:
1/6 scale BB suit (Medicom)
Hinged doors
LED overhead light with on/off switch with replaceable battery

Left to do:
Paint/mount Shelves
Cut/hang Cape
Make/mount Handles

And lastly - IT IS SOLD if anyone was wondering.

Thanks for checking it out!

Going for this: (Pics of film prop)

FrontFull.jpg

Started with this:

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

----------------------------:EDIT:-------------------------------

OK - As noted in this thread the prop I was using to build this was a fan made wardrobe by Mr. Greg Day. While it looks awesome it is not entirely screen accurate so for my client to have a proper looking piece I have stripped down the front to redo the circle engraving and the black trim work. The handles should be done this weekend... Thanks to all who are following this project!

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2688.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

Last edited:
11/19/10 Outside complete! No color adjustments. I added a red/orange glaze to make it pop a little more. I am very pleased with the results. Interior finished this weekend is the gaol.

IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

Last edited:
I will post in the future if I ever decide to take commissions for these. At this time I have no plans to and I already have one in line. Anywho - at that time if I move forward I will PM those interested about cost.

Thanks for asking!

Back