Apology to the board.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio49

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need to make an apology to the board, and four members specifically. I have been out of touch for a few weeks now, and I owe people here money. I am working to send out refunds to four members, and will be contacting each of you personally about that.

On another topic, I am now recovering from back surgery that I had to remove a cancerous tumor near my spine. The surgery was mostly successful, but I have been using a wheelchair for the past few weeks. I am also receiving chemo. Life has pretty much been kicking my butt lately.

Anyway, I hope to make amends for not being faster with my dealings with other members. I hope I can get well enough to come back to the board.

Nice to hear from you. Glad you made it through the surgery.

Is the chemo kind of clean up to make sure all traces of cancer are gone? Or is there more than the tumor they removed?

Hey man, good to hear you're doing well! Not sure if I'm one of the 4 you mentioned but hope to hear from you soon :duff

I'm sorry to hear what you are going through and wish you a speedy recovery :duff

I'll move this thread to the OT section so more of your friends will see it, not everyone looks in Intro's.
x :peace

I need to make an apology to the board, and four members specifically. I have been out of touch for a few weeks now, and I owe people here money. I am working to send out refunds to four members, and will be contacting each of you personally about that.

On another topic, I am now recovering from back surgery that I had to remove a cancerous tumor near my spine. The surgery was mostly successful, but I have been using a wheelchair for the past few weeks. I am also receiving chemo. Life has pretty much been kicking my butt lately.

Anyway, I hope to make amends for not being faster with my dealings with other members. I hope I can get well enough to come back to the board.

I was wondering how you were doing! I hope you're feeling better soon! Keep in touch with us!

I hope that under the circumstances, nobody on these forums needs an apology.

And get back to 100% as quickly as you can!

I too, was wondering how you were doing, John. I'm glad you are doing better and I hope chemo goes fast so you can be back to a 100%. God bless!

Back