more outer limits figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThetanX

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
After putting a lot of effort into collecting Sideshow's Outer Limits figures earlier this year I wonder if there's any chance of a second series of OL figures.

I still can't understand why the best alien to grace the series -the Thetan, from the Rober Culp episode 'The Architects of Fear' was never released.

I'd love the see a further group of figures including the Thetan, Adam Link from 'I Robot' , The Galaxy Being from the series opener, the Megasoid from 'The Duplicate Man' and possibly a replica of Mr Trent's Robot glass hand from Demon With A Glass Hand....

There simply isn't enough merchandise from this classic show, but I know from the competition I got bidding for the Halosian and Andro figures that there's still a lot of interest...

Thanks for the info..I cant believe a guy in the UK is the only one pestering you guys on the other side of the pond about your best sci fi show...

Both Outer Limits and Twilight Zone were from Sideshow's wilder days. I think we've got a better chance of them finishing the Reservoir Dogs line (which will never happen) than revisiting either of these :lol

Sadly, many a great line has died before its time :monkey2

Both Outer Limits and Twilight Zone were from Sideshow's wilder days. I think we've got a better chance of them finishing the Reservoir Dogs line (which will never happen) than revisiting either of these :lol

Sadly, many a great line has died before its time :monkey2

i must concur

i must concur

Well I therefore consider myself as having something rarer - all I know is it was a real fight winning the Halosian/Andor pack on Ebay and Im delighted to have the full set...

There just isnt enough Outer Limits merchandise out there even photographic stills are limited... but Id certainly have thought the Thetan was well worth doing.

By the way is anybody actually doing anything with the questions section I was referred to...it doesn't seem to have been updated for four weeks now !!!!

Back