Any female collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanpedromanrique

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Famale collectors?????

I was just wondering how many female collectors are out there and what lines they collect.
Thanks!

Re: Famale collectors?????

I think sanpedro may be inquiring about females and the lines they collect, rather than those who collect female characters. :)

Edit: Hey, I could be wrong, SM! :D

dd.jpg

Last edited:

Where's Nessessita? Isn't she our token female on this board? :rolleyes:

My wife doesn't collect, but I asked her what she actually likes that I bought, and she says The Black Knight.

Re: Female collectors?????

Hi..
Joanna here. I am actually an original member from way back, I just don't post much.

Collect LOTR and dolls. Recently switched from Barbie to Robert Tonner's dolls. I like the hero's, not the bad guys.

Joanna

:wave Collector here...and female to boot. I mostly stick to LOTR but am tempted by what the Angel line might offer. :D

Me! :wave I am collecting or have collected these 12" lines:

POTA
X-Files
Star Wars
Buffy
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (all but the Knight who says "Ni"!)
Some "one offs": John Wayne, Metaluna Mutant, General Pershing, the Australian Light Horseman and General Sherman.

I am also collecting the Star Wars 1/4 scale line (now have Luke and Han, with the rest on order), plus I have the Phantom and the Wolf Man 1/4 scales.

I also have quite a few of the LOTR statues and busts, but not all of them to be sure! I have a wait list order for the Aragorn 12".

A few other things on order are the Predator exclusive, Doom exclusive, 7 of 9 1/4 scale, the Iron Man maquette, and the Hulk vs. Spiderman PF.

Last but not least I got a 'wait list' notice for an Ardeth Bey 1:1 bust that I really had given up hope on, so my 'wait list' has been converted to an order!

Eeek, that looks like quite a lot, doesn't it?! I think I may have to have a lie down after looking at this list... :google

g025.gif
Hi!

I mostly collect LOTR. The Sideshow products are just great!

Besides that I have some Star Trek stuff and I like to collect autographs.

My better half (the "Shell" in tomandshell) would like to pipe in here--she is the proud owner of a Gentle Giant Harry Potter bust and a Sideshow/Weta Trilogy Tuesday film frame collectible, and co-owner of the rest of my Sideshow collection.

:naughty Collect LOTR only. Not just the statues but anything related to it.

:wave Me too.:wacky :wacky
I'm collecting 12" lines:
Buffy
Star Wars
LOTR
Angel
Monty Python
:joy :joy :joy

I'm female. :)

I've collected figures for about eight years now. For the past few years I've focused only on 12 inch figures. I'm not a completist. I get only the characters that I like, if the figure satisfies me.

I have figures from X-Files and Buffy, and a Dracula. I'll buy a select few of the Star Wars figures. I used to be heavily into SW, but I had to choose between collecting only SW, or thinning my SW collection out and I chose the latter. While I like LOTR, I'm passing on that line completely.

I'm a huge Dark Shadows fan, and I'm looking forward to getting Majestic's 12 inch figures of them. I've also become addicted to the new Battlestar Galactica, so I'm anxious to hear Majestic announce what figures will be first in that series.

I'd like to see SS or someone pick up the liscense to do 12 inch Harry Potter or Pirates of the Caribbean figures.

Back