Resident Evil: Nemesis: 1/6th scale Collectible Figure (Custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lt._Aldo_Raine

Resident Evil: The Nemesis: 1/6th scale Collectible Figure (Custom)

Sideshow Freaks! My name is Miles Campbell and I am proud to announce the 1/6 scale The Nemesis Collectible Figure (Custom) crafted specifically from the antagonists appearance in the Biohazard 3 (Resident Evil: Nemesis) video game.

The custom collectible figure will be fully poseable and feature a sculpted muscular body, detachable malleable tentacles, highly detailed gear and weapons…

Obviously this figure has not been completed yet but I will be dedicating allot of my time and skill into finishing this project to the best of my ability. However, I believe that in order to achieve this I would require input from fellow enthusiasts. So I am asking you:

“What would your dream Resident Evil: The Nemesis: 1/6th scale Collectible Figure be like?”

Please feel free to be as specific and descriptive as possible. Fan Art, Photos and arguments are completely welcome if necessary!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Here's a few random Nemesis shots I had lying around in my little pic collection.

Are you just making this for yourself or are you offering it, like gonna make a few of em and sell?

The_Nemesis_Approaches_by_Drebin221.jpg

S_T_A_R_S____by_Drebin221.jpg

Confrontation_by_Drebin221.jpg

The_Nemesis_by_MrWhitefolks.jpg

Nemesis.jpg

The first four are the in game model from Umbrella chronicles. But it's pretty close to the original design so if you don't like it i can try to find more RE3 specific ones. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of good pics for him.

I look forward to seeing your work

If this custom gets done, I'm hanging on to my Leon RPD! :)
Please keep us updated with posts. I'd definitely be interested in a 1/6 Nemesis. As a matter of fact a few of us here have been waiting for a Nemesis or Tyrant figure to go hand-in-hand with the Resident Evil figures. Please update us on your progress. :)

Will you be doing this figure 1/6, but at 14 inches? Since Nemesis is way taller than the Resident Evil characters, I'd think creating this figure to stand at 14 would be the idea. ;)

What material will you be making the suit with? Also, will you make it to be removable to expose the upper torso as well?

nemesis1.jpg

Yeah, I do agree taller than 14 would be ideal. I realize the bigger the figure, the more the expense. LOL :slap
...But 15" would be awesome! Go for 16" if you can! :) Nemesis looks like a giant next to everyone around him so he would deserve the height treatment. ;)

Here's a few random Nemesis shots I had lying around in my little pic collection.

Are you just making this for yourself or are you offering it, like gonna make a few of em and sell?

The_Nemesis_Approaches_by_Drebin221.jpg

S_T_A_R_S____by_Drebin221.jpg

Confrontation_by_Drebin221.jpg

The_Nemesis_by_MrWhitefolks.jpg

Nemesis.jpg

The first four are the in game model from Umbrella chronicles. But it's pretty close to the original design so if you don't like it i can try to find more RE3 specific ones. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of good pics for him.

I look forward to seeing your work

Well sombody has a little crush on nemesis lol jk.:rotfl

What material will you be making the suit with? Also, will you make it to be removable to expose the upper torso as well?

nemesis1.jpg

Hey GodofWar!

In response to your questions, I will be making his wardrobe with a variety of synthetic leather materials that match the feel and appearance of the costume as close as possible. As for the ability to remove his costume, unfortunately not. I think that feature would be practically impossible to achieve. Sorry!

I'm very interested to see what you come up with. It's certainly not an easy character to customize from scratch.

Are you creating a unique 1/6 body for this or are you modifying an existing one? I don't think there are any that are quite tall enough so I'm guessing you're doing the former.

I'm very interested to see what you come up with. It's certainly not an easy character to customize from scratch.

Are you creating a unique 1/6 body for this or are you modifying an existing one? I don't think there are any that are quite tall enough so I'm guessing you're doing the former.

Hey plasmid303!

Glad to hear that your interested. Yes, I am creating a unique 1/6 figure body similar to the Predators: Berserker Predator and the Terminator 2: Judgment Day: T800. The only difference will be that The Nemesis details will only be sculpted where they are visible.

plasmid303 and everyone else, I was wondering how tall you guys think The Nemesis should be in 1/6 scale? Is this orthographic accurate?

If this is correct, the The Nemesis Collectible should stand at approximately 36cm. If there are any inaccuracies, issues or problems, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Last edited:
I'd say he's a little over 7'. Not as tall as the Tryrant who is more like 9' but I think 15" for Nemesis would be about right.

Hey Darth_Fatso!

Thanks for the information.

C,mon Sideshow Freaks, I would like some more input from you guys?

15 inches for this figure would be ideal. I think anything bigger would be already going to a PF or statue.
So then the costume will not be removable. Will it have a vinyl feel to it?
I can imagine the headsculpt will be rather difficult.

15 inches for this figure would be ideal. I think anything bigger would be already going to a PF or statue.
So then the costume will not be removable. Will it have a vinyl feel to it?
I can imagine the headsculpt will be rather difficult.

Hey GodofWar!

15 inches, it's settled! The costume will not be removable but it will have a vinyl feel to it? It is true that the head sculpt will be rather difficult to sculpt accurately but if you analyze my brief you will see that there are many other, more challenging components to the project than the head sculpt .

I have never seen a sculpted rendition of The Nemesis that I have been impressed with, so I hope to fill that void.

Last edited:
Back