New Medicom Gremlins Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'n Cook

Vengeance 🐦‍⬛
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread for these.

Pic from the Wonder Festival 2010.

gremlins.jpg

I am solely a SW OT Kubrick collector now, but those...I guess RAH...Gizmo and Stripe caught my eye.

Hey Snake, I can't see pics here at work. Reading between the lines--Gremlins Kubricks were shown? How many? If anything, I'm guessing a stand-alone 2-pack (probably Gizmo and Stripe), and a Kub/Be@r 2-pack with Gizmo w/a different face as the Kubrick.

Hey Snake, I can't see pics here at work. Reading between the lines--Gremlins Kubricks were shown? How many? If anything, I'm guessing a stand-alone 2-pack (probably Gizmo and Stripe), and a Kub/Be@r 2-pack with Gizmo w/a different face as the Kubrick.

Yep, appears to be a two pack Kubby Gizmo and Stripe and a two-pack Bearbrick Gizmo and Stripe. Also what seems to be a flocked bearbrick Gizmo, perhaps 400%?

What really looks ace are the RAH? Gizmo and Stripe. :rock

D'oh. I feel like an idiot!

Text has VCD DX in it, so that's what the large Gizmo and Stripe are.

Still look ace so far.

If these were in scale to 1/6 figures they would only have to be 4 or 5 inches that would be cool.

Well Gizmo would be much smaller tho

OK, finally got the picture to load. One on the top right is probably a 400% Be@r. I can't get into the Be@rbricks. Kubricks look awesome and are must buys. Will also be interested in the vinyl/mixed media figures, depending on price.

Regular 400% sized Kubricks and Be@rs frequently go for $100+. Given the detail and mixed media involved, I suspect these will cost more along the lines of RAH figures. Possibly upwards of $200. We shall see. . .

Very promising... don't really have any Gremlins stuff except for a vintage Gizmo toy and a plush Stripe.

If these are life-sized I will likely at least be in for a Gizmo and Stripe if I can afford it.

Back