Marion Ravenwood 1:6 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murderofcrows71

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the apparent news that Sideshow has no apparent plans to produce any form of a Marion Ravenwood 1:6 scale figure any time soon, I was wondering if any one has made any customs? Or even better how many people would be interested if we could get a good sculpt made for customs?

For me, she's the missing grail in my Indy collection of 1:6 figures.

I swore when the SSC line began I not would buy any Indy figures until Marion Ravenwood got made (I already having a Sovereign Studios Indy). I love her character and will eventually commission a head sculpt, but want to wait until SSC is really truly done with the line before dropping that kind of money on my own.

Then again if someone made a quality sculpt available, I would buy one (actually two heads at least) without question.

I'll be getting Mr Barlow's Sallah.

I asked one of the reps during sdcc chat about females and they said they are close to completing the new female body. I bet Marion will be out when that happens.

I'll be getting Mr Barlow's Sallah.

I asked one of the reps during sdcc chat about females and they said they are close to completing the new female body. I bet Marion will be out when that happens.

I'm waiting on Barlow too.

I wouldn't count on anything Indy in 1/6th from SSC. Hope I'm wrong.

If she's sculpted by Trevor, I'm in.

Trevor has mentioned he cannot sculpt Sideshow licenses on the side. Now of course when SSC gets its act together :impatient: and makes an official Marion I would want Trevor to sculpt it as well.

Look at this beautiful painting of her he did:
Sketch_Card_Indiana_Jones_2_by_trev_solo.jpg

Someone should discreetly ask IrishJedi about what he know about SSC's Marion. I believe they have a sculpt but are working on a female body.

I just PM'd Spenser about MARION. At one time, he expressed possible interest. I haven't seen him around much lately so I'm not sure when he'll get my inquiry but I'll keep you posted.

Back