Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Howdy! OK, as requested, I posted my quick snapshots of Luke in the "Shipping" thread first. I guess we can all use THIS thread to post all of our photos as we start getting Luke out of his prison and onto our shelves!

Unfortunately, I only had about 15 minutes with Luke before having to race back here to the office, but here's what I managed to shoot off in those few moments:

FYI: The side of the box holds together with a magnet, not with velcro circles. There is a wire in the hood of Luke's cloak to facilitate shaping it, and there is also a thin wire in the flap of his shirt (to hold the flap down for an end of ROTJ scene. Without further ado, heeeeeeeere's LUKE!

dsc001888bh.jpg

dsc001895xg.jpg

dsc001903ft.jpg

dsc001920mr.jpg

dsc001966se.jpg

dsc001979fd.jpg

dsc001981zd.jpg

dsc001990ws.jpg

dsc002014zg.jpg

- J!

Thanks J

You are indeed the first and your pics do Luke justice, there is simply NO comparison to any other Luke made, SS has made the definitve Luke Skywalker sixth scale action figure. Congrats to all!

Wor-Gar said:
Luke's face looks a little...surprised. Maybe he expected to be at my house.

Hey Jow, how's the sculpt in person?

He said he had to race back to the office

Like I said, I didn't have much time to really get into the figure. But jeez - just look at him next to the Hasblow version! No comparison! It looks like Mark Hamill meeting up with Michael Dudikoff.

And while I do still like the Medicom sculpt, it really is more of an animated interpretation of Luke while Sideshow's is more of a literal version.

Sideshow's Luke appears to have a slight tan but it's way better than the paleness of Medicom's.

- J!

MicroJow said:
Like I said, I didn't have much time to really get into the figure. But jeez - just look at him next to the Hasblow version! No comparison! It looks like Mark Hamill meeting up with Michael Dudikoff.

And while I do still like the Medicom sculpt, it really is more of an animated interpretation of Luke while Sideshow's is more of a literal version.

Sideshow's Luke appears to have a slight tan but it's way better than the paleness of Medicom's.

- J!

Totally, that other Luke looks like the Battlestar Galactic guy from the 80s

Well they were on a planet with two suns, so a tan should be expected. :D You now have to live up to your representation as the first to post pics when Anakin starts coming :D

I am so jealous to see these pics and still have no shipping notice. The Luke is amazing!!! I am such a nerd, I called my girlfriend, who was surprised how much cooler this looked than the other toys listed, but then said, "Who is Luke? Was he in the one with the kid?" So we had to do a google image search, and it looks like an original trilogy marathon is on the horizon!

Seaward said:
I am so jealous to see these pics and still have no shipping notice. The Luke is amazing!!! I am such a nerd, I called my girlfriend, who was surprised how much cooler this looked than the other toys listed, but then said, "Who is Luke? Was he in the one with the kid?" So we had to do a google image search, and it looks like an original trilogy marathon is on the horizon!

Teach her, you must

MicroJow, why didn't you turn on the lightsabre. Doesn't yours work??

I WOULD turn it on, but I can't manage to get those itty bitty little batteries in the bloody thing!!!

- J!

Waitlist? I didn't join no stinking waitlist! I was right there, man! Front lines! Takin' my lumps with the rest'a youse! And ordering a Jason X while I wuz at it, man! Jeez, the Sideshow site is horrible to the wallet.

But anyway - yeah, wouldn't THAT have been nuts? If someone from the wait list were the first to receive & post pix?

:lightsabe

- J!

MicroJow said:
But anyway - yeah, wouldn't THAT have been nuts? If someone from the wait list were the first to receive & post pix?

Well, how about one of the first since I will have mine Friday. :D

Back