Good Smile Company Max Factory Michael Jackson "Thriller" Figma figurine coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Good Smile Company Max Factory Michael Jackson "Thriller" Figma figurine coming s

There's a few qualms about the figurine. The face sculpt isn't great obviously but it's not in the same arena I would expect a Hot Toys sculpt to be.

The Jacket was sculpted closed shut instead of slightly open. The ears seem very big to me.

Also, what gives on the description? "Clothed in an orange & black bodysuit". Orange? Who wrote that? Or lets hope it didn't turn out orange actually. Me thinks somebody is a little color blind.

Re: Good Smile Company Max Factory Michael Jackson "Thriller" Figma figurine coming s

I think I posted this one a few months ago...
anyway, Figma figures are awesome, I just want to see this one "live" before buying it...
I wish they would've done Beat-it first instead though, for a change!

I think I posted this one a few months ago...
anyway, Figma figures are awesome, I just want to see this one "live" before buying it...
I wish they would've done Beat-it first instead though, for a change!

Any idea where this figure can be pre-ordered?

The only pre-order I've seen is on Ebay for around $35.00...
but shipping is ridiculous... like $25.00...
I'll wait until BBTS has it here!

BTW a couple of scans from back in April...

40935-550x-1272213272143-1.jpg

40936-550x-1272213272143.jpg

Why does everyone tackle "Thriller"? Lets see another MJ vid/song for a change. I understand "Thrillers" the biggest selling album, but it would be nice for others to get another look going; considering many have now obtained the MJ license!

Looks cool nonetheless!

If Big Bad Toy Store can keep it 40 bucks or under, it might be worth it.

At last some news!!!
I liked the prototype head much better...
I mean... WTF happened to the ears and hair???...
Still, looks fairly cool... seems like they ditched the singing head though...

https://tomopop.com/michael-jackson-thriller-figma-now-available-for-pre-order--16399.phtml

Michael Jackson Thriller Figma now available for pre-order!
by Rio McCarthy on 12/15/2010

I've been waiting for this Michael Jackson Thriller Figma to be available for pre-order since it was first shown back in February. I've been ecstatic and waiting for it since that day, and now feel totally excited beyond words now that I've got my order in. I'll be the first to admit that the face sculpts aren't really the best I've ever seen, but that smiling face is just so darned adorable!

The body looks amazingly well done, and the fact that he has actual toe joints so that you can make him balance on his toes is a great touch. Also, in addition to having the face you can change, there will also be both a male and female set of extra hands so that you can make your other Figma join in on the Thriller dance as well!

Obviously you'd like the pre-order information, so why don't you head on over to AmiAmi now where you can get it for just ¥2,070 (around US$25)! It will be releasing in April 2011, which definitely calls for some dancing! Please excuse me - I've got a new MJ CD to listen to and a figure to do a happy dance about!

70468-550x-FIG-KAI-2371_02.jpg

70469-550x-FIG-KAI-2371_03.jpg

70470-550x-FIG-KAI-2371_04.jpg

70471-550x-FIG-KAI-2371_05.jpg

70472-550x-FIG-KAI-2371_06.jpg

70466-550x-FIG-KAI-2371.jpg

Wow. That looks freaky. I bet Revoltech could have come up with a much better sculpt.

Anyone else think this figure is just a tad racist?

What is with the Ken Doll smile? Looks like he just saw the bus roll up with kids for the next sleep over.

Its been a long time since I looked at this little doll. I think it's worse than I remember. Maybe I've just been spoiled by Hot Toys.

Back