Revoltech

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHarris

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've never actually seen any of their products in person and am looking for some advice.

I've sold off virtually all of my stuff except for my dog alien maquette which may have to go in the near future.

I've seen the various pics for their new aliens warrior and just went on the site. I'm interested in possibly picking up their various aliens and Kaijus. Price seems right as cool little things to keep on the desk or something. I've read that people have had issues with fragility. Are these just like little HT aliens?

Any and all input is appreciated.

Thanks.

I don't own any of the HT mini aliens, but I do have a few Revoltechs. A couple of EVAs and two aliens.
I find them pretty sturdy (they've survived my 6 year old son with no damage) and immensely fun.
I doubt you'll be disappointed, they're very cool toys.

they're far superior to the HT 4" figures for sure.
but, i dunno where you saw them reasonably priced. from what i've seen, $30+ for a 5"-6" figure is kinda silly.

Here's the Revoltech with one of the HT snap kits. Details are about equal on them, but stability and posability is nicer on the Revoltech.

14.jpg

I'm really glad they'll be doing ALIENS, it'll be nice to have the Alien, Aliens Warrior, Queen and P1 Predator from this line.

They look really cool. I'm thinking I'd like to pick up a couple to put on my desk or something. They do seem to be a bit excessively priced although I guess they are somewhat comprable to HT given the scale.

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get them is?

I also think the various Kaijus are cool. Any word if they'll be releasing a Godzilla?

They look really cool. I'm thinking I'd like to pick up a couple to put on my desk or something. They do seem to be a bit excessively priced although I guess they are somewhat comprable to HT given the scale.

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get them is?

I also think the various Kaijus are cool. Any word if they'll be releasing a Godzilla?

I might be able to answer a thing or two about Kaijus... :D

None from Revoltech Yet (but with Mothra on the way, how far off could Godzilla be?), but there are a few from Microman. And while being in a similar scale, they are NOT of similar quality. Joints on all of my Microman figures eventually go limp for some reason and turn into ragdolls. *And no, its not because I play with them!* :monkey3 My ChunLi who sat on a shelf in one pose literally collapsed in on herself after a few months. :slap And their Alien figs? Well... lets just say with some string they'd make great marionettes....

But they are relatively cheap and decent if you dont mind having to glue them into a pose eventually. :dunno

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Revoltechs, and the Alien is one of their best yet. I'd say there is no comparison with the Snap Kits at all, they aren't even in the same ball park:

AlienRevoltech3.jpg

AlienRevoltech4.jpg

They are generally around 5 inches in height, so these are assuredly "toys", with visible joints. It is these joints however that allow for the unprecedented range of articulation, and they come very nicely presented with a large array of accessories. The robots they do will usually come with an array of weapons, plus alternate hands and heads, and the Alien comes with an egg, facehugger, and stand, plus it has a removeable cowl!

AlienRevoltech1.jpg

Back