Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
[Celebrating his 70th anniversary and paying tribute to the 20th century most influential and one-of-his-kind martial artist in the world, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure for the first time, specially crafted based on his image in the movie Enter the Dragon in 1973, highlighting two newly developed authentic head sculpts with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS), newly sculpted muscular body, two sets of specially-made costume and two movie-accurate diorama backdrops.

The 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Bruce Lee as Lee in the movie Enter the Dragon
- Two (2) newly developed head sculpts with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) with different facial expressions, including one (1) battle damaged ver. with scars on both sides of face
- Multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly sculpted muscular body with over 30 points of articulation with battle damaged scars on chest, waist and back
- Fourteen (14) pieces of interchangeable palms including:

n One (1) pair of relaxed palms

n One (1) pair of fists

n One (1) pair for holding nunchucks

n One (1) pair for holding rods

n One (1) pair of posing palms during grappling

n One (1) piece for grappling

n One (1) piece of open palm

n One (1) piece for practicing Wing Chun

n One (1) piece with thumb up for imitating his act of nose touching

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- Two (2) sets of costume including:

n Style 1:

u One (1) piece of Chinese style white shirt

u One (1) pair of dark blue trousers with black waist band

u One (1) pair of white socks

n Style 2:

u A (1) one-piece dark blue stealth suit

u One (1) pair of black socks

n Two (2) pairs of black cotton shoes

Weapons:

- One (1) pair of nunchucks

- Two (2) short rods

- One (1) long rod

Accessories:

- One (1) dark blue bag

- One (1) ball of strings

- One (1) snake

Diorama backdrops:

- Two (2) movie-accurate diorama backdrops with Bruce Lee’s Chinese nameplate, Chinese movie name and MMS DX series title including:

n One (1) imitating the scenario of dungeon in the movie

n One (1) imitating the scenario of mirror room in the movie, with middle part of the mirror which can be rotated with its back showing scene of Chinese cultural implement of punishment

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by Yulli

- Body Sculpted by Noh Sung Woon & Kouhei Okui

- Painted by JC Hong

- Head & Body Art Directed by JC Hong & Kojun

- Costume Made by Lim Young Jin

- Accessory Sculpted by Cha Tae Jin

**Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval

Release date: Q4 2010 – Q1 2011

37836_415466897343_58690437343_5080602_8005959_n.jpg

38578_415467667343_58690437343_5080626_2374423_n.jpg

38976_415467182343_58690437343_5080605_8013168_n.jpg

38976_415467187343_58690437343_5080606_7664059_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

no info?

:yess:

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

39360_415467622343_58690437343_5080624_549211_n.jpg

39360_415467627343_58690437343_5080625_3102389_n.jpg

I couldn't get the Enterbay ETD figure, but now I'm getting this on for sure! I might even buy 2!!!. Or a slim for the other set it comes with.

Excellent HOT TOYS!, Now do Fist Of Fury, Game of Death and specially The Big Boss!!

Should have waited on starting the thread until official specs are out.

Now we have two threads going on for discussion.

Seriously... two different head sculptors on this thing!

Biggest disappointment of all time...

I love BL, I own several Enterbay, but what? No Supes?

well HT can put their BL where I think. Won't buy the guy. Actually, I think it's a long time before I buy any other HT product, I'm so pissed...

I passed on the other DXs because I wasn't interested by the choices, well looks like DX will be reserved to uninteresting figs.

Thanks HT, I'll be saving money ! :(

EDIT: and the body doesn't look even half as good as the EB figs... total EPIC FAIL!

I know people are dissapointed. I am too but man the figure looks pretty sweet.

love the backdrop.

Also minor, but you probably should just make the beginning of the title "Hot Toys DX04" not "Hot Toys's".

I know people are dissapointed. I am too but man the figure looks pretty sweet.

love the backdrop.

The base is the best thing about it.

Also minor, but you probably should just make the beginning of the title "Hot Toys DX04" not "Hot Toys's".

:lol

It always makes me laugh when people put 'HT'S'. Perhaps I should get out more. :panic:

BIG FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Blasphemy!!!

Where is Superman :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Disapoiting.... who needed another Bruce.
DIdin't hot toys were saying that i was a figure that a lot of people were waiting for?

the chest and skin tone doesnt look natural. I'm torn...Hopefully this will step up Enterbay's game. A little competition is good for us collectors.

This was sure came out of left field. Total surprise to me

Back