1:6 Sgt. Slaughter Headsculpt Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't contacted any sculptors yet, but I thought I should see if there is any interest in a 1:6 scale Sgt. Slaughter headsculpt first. The recent Hasbro figure really has me wanting the Sarge in 1:6 to go with Sideshow's Joes, since him being made by Sideshow are slim.

I would think we should go with a likeness to the real Sgt. Slaughter since he is one of only a few Joes with an actual likeness. Whether you want him realistic and pudgy or a roid monster from the cartoon is up to you though :lol

SgtSlaughter010.jpg

1. Buttmunch SHIPPED
2. EVILFACE SHIPPED
3. the angry orc SHIPPED
4. hansolo350SHIPPED
5. elvis1976/goldo38 PAID
6. thenammagazine PAID
7. samueljd SHIPPED
AP Skiman Sculpted
8. onethousandmasksSHIPPED
9. Serpentor PENDING
10. King Darkness SHIPPED
11. Kozin SHIPPED
12. Kozin SHIPPED
13. maskfreak SHIPPED
14. SVantley SHIPPED
15. snakeeyes171 PENDING

LIST CLOSED FOR NOW! Future runs may be possible.

SgtSlaughter2.jpg

Hats available here:https://cgi.ebay.com/A04-02-1-6-Act...ltDomain_0&hash=item20b3574677#ht_2654wt_1154

Sunglasses here: https://www.toyanxiety.com/terminator2judgementdayt-1000-sunglasses.aspx

Last edited:
We could see if sunohc would give it a shot.

Problem is the body. Only a T800 or Dutch body would look right.

I would be interested.

Yeah, that was my thoughts on a body for him too. If Ski would quite hogging all of the muscle, maybe there would be some more to go around :lol

I'm thinking one of the old Jakks Pacific wrestler bodies would be perfect for Sarge.

^^ no doubt.

its a cool project, but the lack of the right body style makes it only a kind of appealing.

^^ no doubt.

its a cool project, but the lack of the right body style makes it only a kind of appealing.

Maybe yes.
Dutch or T800 body would be the best but they are expensive.
Those Jakks body looks ugly and the ACE body is not muscular enough and there is the ugly joints problem.

The Ace body is muscular enough for a Slaughter. I'd rather have him realistically fit in with the rest of the Joes and keep a decent amount of articulation than be all cartoony like "Drago." And since it's an action figure, the whole "exposed joints" thing is a non-issue.

The Ace body is muscular enough for a Slaughter. I'd rather have him realistically fit in with the rest of the Joes and keep a decent amount of articulation than be all cartoony like "Drago." And since it's an action figure, the whole "exposed joints" thing is a non-issue.

Well if you're planning on displaying wiht a tak top an Ace body would look horrible. But if you'r eplanning on putting a shirt then maybe yes.

Ok, then maybe I can start asking sculptors about costs, etc. But first I need to ask you guys some questions.

1.) Do you want him to have a hat? If so, removable or attached to the headsculpt? The Sideshow R. Lee Ermey has a nice Drill Instructor hat that could be used if the sculpt was made to fit it.

2.) Do you want sunglasses? Again, removable or attached to the headsculpt? When the T-1000 comes out, his mirrored sunglasses would work great, again, if the headsculpt was designed to use them.

Obviously any extras to him (hat, sunglases) would increase the price of the sculpt, making them removable could add costs as well.

Last edited:
Ok, then maybe I can start asking sculptors about costs, etc. But first I need to ask you guys some questions.

1.) Do you want him to have a hat? If so, removable or attached to the headsculpt? The Sideshow R. Lee Ermey has a nice Drill Instructor hat that could be used if the sculpt was made to fit it.

2.) Do you want sunglasses? Again, removable or attached to the headsculpt? When the T-1900 comes out, his mirrored sunglasses would work great, again, if the headsculpt was designed to use them.

Obviously any extras to him (hat, sunglases) would increase the price of the sculpt, making them removable could add costs as well.

What's a T-1900? :dunno:lol:moon

I think the hat should be removable as well as the glasses fore realism's sake. Sculpting the glasses on would look silly though I can see casting issues with them separate.

Seperate hat and glasses.

Slaughter is bald, so I don't think there will be a issue with hair. Are there any existing drill sgt hats that can be used instead of having one sculpted?

A t-shirt with USA on it or a black one for the Tripple T look might work for the exposed shoulder joints.

Back