• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING - Riko is a SCAMMER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosaicsquare

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow SSF members....

Before I go on I would just like to say that I got permission from Darklord Dave to open up a topic here to get feedback on a recently banned member: Riko. He was banned for requesting to have his account deleted and also under suspicion for being a scammer amoung the boards.

I'm sorry to say I am one of his victims I had paid him $810 USD last week for a HT Elder Predator and HT BD Endoskeleton. Upon receiving payment he immediately deleted his sales threads [I know sounds fishy]. I assure you thats not the only reason why He is labeled a dirtbag amoung the boards. Take a look though this topic you won't have to go any further than 5 pages to confirm it.

We need your help to determine if he still has any other on going deals with other members or if anyone has ever been ripped off by him. We need all the help we can get! Let us know guys!

Some of his victims include:
One very awesome guy [me]
Senbi575
seniram6

Some of the evidence to support his alledged douchebaggyness [for a lack of a better word that isn't language filtered]
-Has multiple identities from his Paypal account to his email account
-Trying to sell the same items multiple times even though he was paid
-Used Waffle Day as an excuse not to post out items
-Unparalleled consistency to argue with people on the HT TDK Topics ;)

If you just paid him recently you need to make like Dutch and get to da Choppa! Cut that scumbag off!

Last edited:
Re: Riko a Scammer?

Omg $810???? I sincerely hope you didn't get scammed, dude. All the best. He sure did argue alot, other than that I never even knew he was banned.

Yeah, he tried selling me the elder also (saturday evening actually). When something seemed off, I backed off...he threatened me & posted negative comments about me on my wanted threads. He then Pm'd me and tried to blackmail me stating that I better pay him or else he'd keep on posting on my threads. The mods warned him and erased his posts! seemed very shady..very slim shady!

I know all he did was argue on the Batman threads....

He was banned on sunday night I think.... He messaged me via MSN to get a hold of Darklord Dave so that he can get reinstated because he claims that he had more on going deals with other members. He told me that he thinks he got banned because of the arguements but according to Darklord Dave he was banned because He asked Dave to delete his account... Dave banned him to keep all the threads he made as evidence per say...

Yeah, he tried selling me the elder also (saturday evening actually). When something seemed off, I backed off...he threatened me & posted negative comments about me on my wanted threads. He then Pm'd me and tried to blackmail me stating that I better pay him or else he'd keep on posting on my threads. The mods warned him and erased his posts! seemed very shady..very slim shady!

wtf... saturday evening? I paid him last Thursday....

Can you file a claim with your credit card or paypal? I would do whatever I could to get your money back asap.

I almost bought that Elder Pred from him, decided to bite the bullet, next thing I know he's gone. Sorry to hear that, but for once my timing helped me.

Isn't he also a member @ Mediworld? Is he trying to sell stuff there too?

wtf... saturday evening? I paid him last Thursday....

I deleted several of his posts Saturday evening/Sunday morning while I was at SDCC. He was definitely trying to get more money for this figure.

Can you file a claim with your credit card or paypal? I would do whatever I could to get your money back asap.

I paid him with two split payments... 260 with paypal balance and 550 with an echeck thats suppose to clear on the 3rd of august. I already filed a dispute for the 260 but paypal says I need to wait until my check clears to file a dispute for the rest of the money....

It's too bad there is no way to cancel the check before he deposits it. Well at least you are taking action now. I think your chances of getting your money back are good...though it does suck to be scammed.

I deleted several of his posts Saturday evening/Sunday morning while I was at SDCC. He was definitely trying to get more money for this figure.

is there anyway to retrive the deleted posts and threads?.... I knew he was getting into it with greedowan.... but I paid very little attention to it. He told me that greedowan and serveral others were dishonoring deals last minute thats why he ____ posted in their topics.

It's too bad there is no way to cancel the check before he deposits it. Well at least you are taking action now. I think your chances of getting your money back are good...though it does suck to be scammed.

the echeck is sent via paypal I'll be there like hawk as soon as it clears a dispute will be filed hopefully paypal does their job to hold the funds.

Another member by the name of senbi575 pm'd me two days after I paid him asking me if he shipped out my order.... He said that he had bought something from this guy as well but wasn;t going to ship until he got the payment from me.... now the funny part is that he was delaying shipping with me with another excuse.. Apparently last friday was some kind of a holiday in Belgium...

is there anyway to retrive the deleted posts and threads?.... I knew he was getting into it with greedowan.... but I paid very little attention to it. He told me that greedowan and serveral others were dishonoring deals last minute thats why he ____ posted in their topics.

On the 23rd he was demanding payment from Greedowan for the Predator in his profile and his WTB thread. That was Friday evening. If you paid him Thursday then he was definitely scamming you and everyone else he was trying to sell the same figure to.

And yes mods can access the deleted threads and posts.

Back