Chilipep66 2017 Customs and 1/6 Collection! DECKARD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilipep66

Super Freak
Reaction score
2015 showroom update!

showroom.jpg
showroom2.jpg
showroom3.jpg
DSC_0362.jpg
DSC_0377.jpg
DSC_0371.jpg
DSC_0373.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0254.jpg
    DSC_0254.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,595
  • DSC_0278.jpg
    DSC_0278.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3,593
Last edited:
Re: Chilipep66 New, Improved, and Ever Expanding Collection!

Awesome collection, very nice pieces ! Congrats

Another great Canadian Collection :clap

great collection

very nice display, i love the backdrop behind each "case"

i know its not figure related, but i figured id also throw a few shots of my guitar collection in! enjoy!

dsc0129yx.jpg

dsc0147c.jpg

dsc0140iv.jpg

dsc0144x.jpg

dsc0145jd.jpg

dsc0150ve.jpg

dsc0148o.jpg

I am such a big fan of yours. SUCH A BIG FAN!

And the fact that you collect guitars is such an awesome bonus. I too collect guitars and recently had to let go of a standard Les Paul to pay for a Pred cinemaquette. But I keep consoling myself with the idea that I'll be getting my dream custom Les Paul soon.

I love your shelves dude. I can sees that the narrower ones are Detolfs (or are they?) but what are the wider shelves Where'd you get them? Are they Detolfs that have been put together?

And finally, awesome 1/6 collection. Love it! Especially the Gangs of NY custom!

thanks man! that is heartbreaking to let go of a les paul. I hope you get that custom soooon!

as for the shelves, the narrows are detolfs, and the wider ones were from a store called JYSK, which has since discontinued the model, which sucks! cause they were awesome cases.

Too bad. Cause I think the way you were able to stretch the backdrop (Godfather and Tony Stark) behind the figures means the shelves have just the right dimensions. With detolfs, I even have to take down the upper shelf to give those backdrops one extra centimeter of headroom.

How long have you been collecting? I sometimes see those Good, Bad, Ugly figures but only from collectors who bought them ages ago. Would love to get those one day.

Cool collection! I like those Premium Formats

Great Collection Chili and the Guitars Sweet, Not seen to many that have a James Dean from Big in there Collection, Congrats

Back