Sideshow Venture Brothers license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced today in the new licenses video, Brock and Molotov C***tease statues coming!

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/2084408585-SDCC_PP_01_-_New_Licenses_WEB.flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/2084408585-SDCC_PP_01_-_New_Licenses_WEB.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

Cool! Love the show, but not sure I'd buy statues from it.

Interested in seeing what they come up with..

I would also love to see 12" figures, but I don't think Sideshow would be the right company.

Personally, rather than mixed media 1/6 figures I'd be happy with fully sculpted ones that allowed to capture the animated looked completely.

But, I do know Sideshow makes excellent statues... so I'm confident this will be an awesome series :rock :rock :rock

I would also love to see 12" figures, but I don't think Sideshow would be the right company.

Personally, rather than mixed media 1/6 figures I'd be happy with fully sculpted ones that allowed to capture the animated looked completely.

But, I do know Sideshow makes excellent statues... so I'm confident this will be an awesome series :rock :rock :rock

totally agree, toynami or even medicom would be better choice but at the very least I am glad venture brothers are getting more products.

totally agree, toynami or even medicom would be better choice but at the very least I am glad venture brothers are getting more products.

True. Medicom would be good... but they overcharge.

To everyone clamoring for 12" figures, do you guys realize that there's a company making 8" cloth figures?

Yeah, but they're pretty ____ting looking 8" figures. No interest in pseudo-retro figures of a modern line.

The Mego style retro Venture figures don't really do it for me, as they really don't look like the characters on the show, but like 1970's-era licensed product.

I am looking forward to the statues though, as the Brock character sketch looks great and very evocative of the show. Molotov next is a good sign too, and I can't wait to see Rusty, the boys, the Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend, 21 and 24. I wonder how they might do Phantom Limb, and would I be the only one to want a Pete White and Billy Quizboy two-pack. Sheesh, this license could make me broke!

Back