NECA: Assassin's Creed II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platty

Super Freak
Reaction score
Neca are doing Assassin's Creed II figures, here are photos from the con:

IMG_1077.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1082.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1084.JPG

They look great!

Sweet. Look forward to seeing them finished and painted. Sculpts look great.

Wonder if they'll do them in 12" and 18".

AC 2 from PLAY ARTS was on display at SDCC too,looks damn nice!

I have the Metal Gear figure from Play Arts which is about 10" so hopefully this will be the same.

I kinda lost excitement for this after HT announced theirs, but i'll keep my eyes on em.

Rock where did find that playarts figure picture?! All I keep seeing is their Halo Reach stuff. Did they have any other VG figures on display?

edit: NVM i found some

I have the Metal Gear figure from Play Arts which is about 10" so hopefully this will be the same.

Yeah, Play Arts Ezio looks great.

I was impressed with the Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts figures, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Michael Crawford posted these pics on his site.IMO This one,and the ones that came with the Limited edition of the game looks better than the HT figure,Considering how good HT's latest figures have been this one falls behind the rest,the sculpt,gauntlets,belt,knives,logos on the uniform looks great but it's the material used for his uniform that looks just wrong,in the game it was flowing so smoothly,almost like it was silk he was wearing.

Older Ezio, I never cared for his look at the end of the game but I dig this figure.

Also, it was odd that he aged but no one else did. :confused:

Had no idea about that Play Arts figure, it looks awesome!

I have the white edition statue, i'll have both Neca figures, i'm looking into the play arts figure and I have the hot toys on order! Quite the collection eh?!

It bothers me that they didn't lengthen the front flaps on the lower portion of the master assassin outfit. They changed just about everything else on the figure, but in the game the front flaps drop down to about the knees and have a different design on them.

It bothers me that they didn't lengthen the front flaps on the lower portion of the master assassin outfit. They changed just about everything else on the figure, but in the game the front flaps drop down to about the knees and have a different design on them.

That's because it's not the Master Assassin outfit.

I used to hate travelling all the way back to forli when I needed a change of suit :lol

looking good but I'm suprised they didn't paint a beard on the black version just to change it up a bit. I'm guessing that's coming next as an exculsive or something.

Was the Forli outfit that black? I thought the master assassin outfit was the only really black one in the game. I see what you mean though, the metal plates, boots, etc. aren't the master assasin set.

Back