Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the possibility but I'm not sure if I like the pose-- I'd almost like her kneeling as she was at her death at the hands of Grievous in the cut scene from ROTS...

It looks like this isn't going to be a film accurate background-character-in-a-Halloween-costume-purchased-at-Wal-Mart version...

Orli_Shoshan_Shaak_Ti_2.jpg

...but instead a sexed-up-double-lightsaber-wielding-EU-video-game-concept-art version. (Which neither surprises nor interests me.) Since I probably wouldn't buy this character anyway, then they can go ahead and make her in the most marketable pose possible--and this is probably it.

shaak.jpg

So everybody else buy one so that the PF line lives a long and healthy life, and the chances of my getting more OT characters increases over time.

Yeah I don't care for the outfit or pose either. She'll fit in well with Aayla though. But I'd pass either way so I won't judge too harshly. Now bring on the 1/6...

It looks like this isn't going to be a film accurate background-character-in-a-Halloween-costume-purchased-at-Wal-Mart version...

Not to sound all OT/PT elistist, but this is the only look for Shaak-Ti for me. It gives her the dignity and respect a Jedi deserves.

Instead we get the "Hooters waitress / Playboy bunny" EU version. I agree if this helps SSC get some extra profit to put out an amazing PF Yoda or ROTS Obi-Wan or whatever, than so be it. Just a shame that they had to throw a decent PT Jedi under the bus to get there, since I doubt we'll be getting a version of her in the robes in another format.

Would have been great if they did the movie version. Doing the video game version is just stupid. Typical sideshow these days.

Looking forward to seeing the final release photos before i make my mind up, but this does have a lot of potential?

I'm betting if Sideshow had made the hokey looking film version you guys would still not pick her up, whining about how boring she is (as tomandshell said, a person in a holloween mask and a robe) and how she's from the PT and essentially a background character. :lol

I
...but instead a sexed-up-double-lightsaber-wielding-EU-video-game-concept-art version. (Which neither surprises nor interests me.) Since I probably wouldn't buy this character anyway, then they can go ahead and make her in the most marketable pose possible--and this is probably it.

Which is superior to boring film character.

An ankle-length dressed female Jedi PF will collect dust in the warehouse. Sideshow is just following the money, and I really can't blame them for that.

those SW fanboys who've never seen a naked woman(and there's a lot of them) will be drooling all over this version as they eagerly add it to their shelf. sideshow knows what they are doing.

An ankle-length dressed female Jedi PF will collect dust in the warehouse. Sideshow is just following the money, and I really can't blame them for that.

You know, SSC should find a way to make both. I mean, Shaak has a full length robe in her PT look, but then maybe you could remove it to reveal her sex-bomb EU look. See? Best of both worlds and an easy Ex concept.

I'd buy it then...

I don't see why not. Popcultureshock is making two versions of Chun-Li with different outfits, on the same body.

I really have come to accept this fact. The truth is that pieces like Asajj and Darth Talon sell out, while the Tusken Raider sits in stock forever. As long as we can get a classic OT character in the line once a year or so, I will be patient. (Hopefully without too many duplicates.) But I have come to terms with the fact that this line is simply going in a different direction for the time being.

those SW fanboys who've never seen a naked woman(and there's a lot of them) will be drooling all over this version as they eagerly add it to their shelf. sideshow knows what they are doing.

silly stereotypes aside, I agree this will sell more than the movie accurate version, although the latter is what I would have preferred. as it stands this will be a pass for me.

Looks like they're goin' with the sexed-up EU version, eh? Can't say I'm surprised. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally for the complete objectification of women in theory (I'm totally kiddin'), but I always felt that this character was a more cerberal one. I mean, she was on the freakin' Jedi Council.

What's next? Mon Mothma in a see-through cloak? Or how about Aunt Beru taking a blue milk bath? Just silly....

I really have come to accept this fact. The truth is that pieces like Asajj and Darth Talon sell out, while the Tusken Raider sits in stock forever. As long as we can get a classic OT character in the line once a year or so, I will be patient. (Hopefully without too many duplicates.) But I have come to terms with the fact that this line is simply going in a different direction for the time being.

Neither of those two appealed to me, but I'd love ot get my hands on a Tusken Raider. I guess a number of us are the exception to the apparent rule.

shaak.jpg

So everybody else buy one so that the PF line lives a long and healthy life, and the chances of my getting more OT characters increases over time.

The one on the far right is my favorite picture of her.

Ordered.

Back