1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice-- but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big. No way I could fit that into my collection space with all of the fantastic stuff on the horizon.

I'm sold already, if they make Rancor I'm buying, I've put so much into my Jabba display and for me it's a critical component.

That will be HUGE. I think i'll stick with my Gentle Giant Dewback for now. But I''m glad seeing the info on the Stormtrooper PF :)

Gonna get me one of these for sure. Hey Shropt you forgot to start a thread on the 1/6th Commander Bacara seen in the video also :lol .

Bacara16thscale.jpg

I am really excited about the overall message for the 1:6 scale line. IG-88's preliminary concept looks freaking awesome! The shots of all of the different characters they intend to do is sweet!

Put me down for 2 of every one of them!

Last edited:
They are taking risks, good. I guess it's a good thing that those Darth Talons and Robo-Mauls are selling well, to help fund these things.

Two questions:

1. Will the Dewbie come with a new Sandtrooper?
2. Does the existing Sandtrooper have the articulation necessary to take the pose up on the saddle?

Back