medicom sleepy hollow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good, Sleepy Hollow is one of my favorite films of all time.

Looks pretty good!
I wouldn't worry too much about size, after all, Depp isn't that tall, is he?

Ah mira un hermano hispano, haha. En fin, after buying 2 medicom figures it was kind of a let down, mostly the size, I cannot display the Batman begins with HT Joker 'cause Batz looks so puny (pirobo XD). And don't get me started at the Darth Vader :/ should have spent more money on the real one (sideshow).

Oh well...

Looks like their paint apps are getting better, but then again... it's a prototype.

Did anyone buy this figure? I picked one up reasonably cheap. But noticed the inner coat stains the face blue!

Ah lol, i totally thought this was a new thread, and i was preparing to post the proto pics xD

How did it turned out? Any pics?

I will snap some later, a lot of detail on the costume, no real accessories and likeness not great. But its still pretty cool for some reason!

:)

here we go...

ic1.jpg

ic2.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Toys might be making one.. depending on the results of a poll on the japan site. they were asking basically which johnny depp fig u want after POC .check it out not sure if the results are up

Was almost going to bite and order this guy, but after HT announced they are doing a "Depp line" of figures, Im sure we will be getting a much better version of Ichabod from them down the road so Im passing on this guy.

:lecture:exactly:

same thing here! i was on the verge of just ramping up a Medicom Depp collection but when HT announced they were doing a Depp line, the thought of owning all the Medi Depp figs went out the window

Great pics though Rory!

I would buy a HT version instantly! I kinda hope we get a new Scissorhands first though! They could do a removable white shirt and braces version with diorama and sell it as a DX. please..please..please...

Back