Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No love for the Alien and Aliens? Then of course I watched to the end and there was my beloved Alien. I will have just the one from the original film, unless they blow me away with the Aliens version. I can already see I don't like the Resurrection version which has already been released.

And also an exclusive chestburster for Alien? Yes!

No love for the Alien and Aliens? Then of course I watched to the end and there was my beloved Alien. I will have just the one from the original film, unless they blow me away with the Aliens version. I can already see I don't like the Resurrection version which has already been released.

And also an exclusive chestburster for Alien? Yes!

I hope they will make the Alien Queen statue. They show the Queen at the end of the video! This is very promising. Must get all Aliens from this line :gah:

I want a bigger ALien Queen and looks like they are going to do that for the new line! I am so happy! :hi5:

Be careful what you wish for, the "little" queen was already $400. ;)

I'm interested in seeing how these all turn out. The resurrection one is a little too "garage kit" like for me. Hopefully the Alien/Aliens ones are more accurate. Also, why no love for the doggy? :(

The LSB's are going to be very tempting but I'm going to "TRY"
my best & hold out for another 1/4 scale pred...:pray:

I'm curious if these will come with hands like Star Wars Cody LSB. And if you have a masked and unmasked option on the same bust (separate head or just a mask that fits on the face) or you have to buy 2 busts?

Back