Gentle Giant Death Troopers Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
6.jpg

yea, but what would it have been...........sw or the dead line??...........:dunno

absolutely no interest in this.

Where is my floating han and boba dio?!? I think they previewed that over 1 year ago!

I like this, but like Darth Talon is a bust and a statue really necessary? I think that GG are wither getting lazy or just running out of ideas.

Is the story any good?

actually, yes. It feels like generic sci-fi horror simply set against a starwars backdrop. and it works quite well.
I think i would have liked it MORE if they had kept Movie characters out of it, but then Han and Chewie's appearance in the book doesn't harm it that much. overall.... 3.5 out of 5?

I really like how the statue and mini-bust turned out... never read the book, but zombie troopers are a fun idea.

Oh wow! I have the Deluxe Bust PO'd but might have to cancel that for this. So much cooler...

The last time I PO'd from GG it took about 2 years before I received the item. So don't hold your breath. I would talk to some of the guys over on the GG boards. They're a good group of peeps over there, very helpful. I would like to see SSC do one of these for the Mythos line. I really enjoyed the book.

I don't know if anyone was still interested in this, but I finally received mine the other day. I don't really collect statues or busts (I'm a SW 1/6 figure and 1:1 helmet kind of gal...occasionally some 1/6 horror figures to mix it up) and even though the book was 'meh', I couldn't pass up something that was a mix of my two favorite things: monsters and star wars.:horror Plus it does display well with my figures.

It's pretty damn cool - has different arm positions to swap out and 1 gripping a blaster (also a loose blaster that can be placed in the holster), different armor plate coverings for each said arm, side, and face so you can display it in different stages of 'zombie bites' or in full helmet covering.

Here's some pics. Sorry for having to use my phone - our real camera met a tragic end while trying to get a cool snowmobile action shot (long story). It doesn't help that I absolutely SUCK at taking pictures either....

2013-12-08165955.jpg

2013-12-08165910.jpg

2013-12-08165925.jpg

2013-12-08165925.jpg

2013-12-08165444.jpg

2013-12-08165525.jpg

Back