that was quick- got Qui-Gon exclusive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed two of the exclusives, but I am on the waiting list for them- Kenobi and Fisto. Other than that, Jedi Luke, Anakin, Han solo, Mace Winduand Qui-Gon exclusives are all on order!

"This item is currently being pre-ordered to Newsletter Members."

And I am a member, what gives? Please bear in mind this is the first time I have done this. Anyone have their number?

Deke, that happened to me once. Keep trying! If you know that you are a newsletter member then keep trying and it will eventually show up.

Deke, I saw a little icon before the page crashed, it loaded the Qui-gon Page, with a login link. Just enter your account name and password, and it should be easy peasy after that! Good luck

So if it says, "Thank you ________, we have updated your record in the database." Does that mean I am in and done preordering?

Edit: never mind, i figured it out and got to use my $5 off coupon. Awesome thanks for your help dudes.

Darth Loki said:
Deke- (800) 474-3746.

For some reason it this number won't work, the only thing I can think of is if I have long distance cut off of my phone. Hmm. Thanks again fellas.

DekeStarkiller said:
For some reason it this number won't work, the only thing I can think of is if I have long distance cut off of my phone. Hmm. Thanks again fellas.

Phone line crashes, try them again, should clear up soon

In the meantime keep trying online, the Exclusive Edition size is 2000 so you still have "plenty" of time, most of the hardcore gate crashers, like myself, have already scored their orders, so the streamline page should clear a bit

pjam said:
Phone line crashes, try them again, should clear up soon

In the meantime keep trying online, the Exclusive Edition size is 2000 so you still have "plenty" of time, most of the hardcore gate crashers, like myself, have already scored their orders, so the streamline page should clear a bit

Er, hmm, I guess I should have said get on the wait list and do it NOW cause these just sold out

For those of us that have a perfect record on the Ex...

Other than Boba and Jango Fett, what characters do we need to complete the dramatic scenes in the movies?

Dooku, Sidious, Vader, Maul, ESB Luke, Yoda, Young Obi, Old Obi and Grievous. At some point we are going to have to call it quits in the hunt for exclusives.

Last edited:
Back