1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
Just announced by Brant in chat!!

BUY NOW!
YODA - 1/6 action figure - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Yoda 1/6 Dagobah Hut Environment
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Last edited:
Re: Yoda's Hut Environment

Is it gonna be like the Emperors throne and ship well before Yoda?

Hopefully that means we'll get a Dagobah Luke much improved over the Bespin version.

Probably when they make their 'muscle' bodies. They've already said they are working on something for Roadblock, Gung Ho, and Destro. :dunno

Probably when they make their 'muscle' bodies. They've already said they are working on something for Roadblock, Gung Ho, and Destro. :dunno

Just as long as they don't over do it. :D

POTF2lukefront.jpg

will it be polystone?..................:mad:

Aren't the environments 1:6?

thats what i thought as well.

so if a yoda hut at 1/6th & to scale...that would maybe have the potential to seat a 1/6th luke is gonna be pretty big no?...........and however much of the outside they will include........:horror:horror...........at least 11"-12" high............12" diameter?........just guessing. but still would be hefty.

I thought there would be more excitement about this but I guess SSC's recent pricing have everyone intimidated.

I thought there would be more excitement about this but I guess SSC's recent pricing have everyone intimidated.

If it is 1:6 scale, I am ecstatic! If not...my enthusiasm drops exponentially.

If it's 1:6 scale, I won't get it. If it's a smaller scale diorama, I might. A Luke & Yoda training diorama would be awesome, although they might not want to depart from the "VS" theme. But Yoda's hut in 12" scale would be too big for me.

I'm a little less than excited about this for a few reasons. First being, if it's the full hut, this will probably be as big, or bigger than Jabba's throne and it'd be an entire home, not just a slab with a railing, it'd take up a lot of space and probably cost like $500. The other side of that is, it could just be a section of the hut to keep it smaller, but then what section do you go with. I think a Dagobah swamp environment would be better for figures than the hut, more interesting visual scenes took place outside, the first encounter, Luke's training, the hut scenes were basically eating dinner and Yoda's death. As a diorama, the hut could be cool, for the figures I think more action related environments from Dagobah would add to display. You could even use it to setup the Luke vs. Ghost Vader duel if you wanted.

Back