The Return of Beavis and Butthead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Returen of Beavis and Butthead?

Dumb, Lame, and stupid come to mind.

No, just no!

I kinda have mixed feelings personally. On the one hand I loved B&B-H growing up but it seems like it would be a little out-dated today.

l would rather see another movie instead. l loved Do America.

Last edited:
I'm up for this, that was a great show, about time its back. Could be good making fun of Lady GaGa, and it might do something for music videos, I haven't seen a music video in years.

Judge has had sparks of comic genius over the years, and some of that was manifested in B and B. If he's involved, I'll probably check it out. I remember calling my friends the first time I saw this show, ranting about how great it was. They didn't get it.

What was his last cartoon? King of the Hill? Even if it wasn't all that great, it was a huge success, lasting many years.

As for being a cash grab, that's probably all this is, but who cares if it works? I'm not angry at Lucas for the prequel Star Wars films, personally. I just don't watch them. :)

huh huh huh........this thread sucks......

is this thing on..........testes testes......1.....2.......3........:monkey3

What was his last cartoon? King of the Hill? Even if it wasn't all that great, it was a huge success, lasting many years.

As for being a cash grab, that's probably all this is, but who cares if it works? I'm not angry at Lucas for the prequel Star Wars films, personally. I just don't watch them. :)

No, his last cartoon show was The Goode Family and it was the on Comedy Central. I love King of the Hill. I still watch it sometimes on CN.

If it works then it works. PTs didnt work (Episode III was alright).

This was my favorite one when I was a kid.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sC3W1j1qWiI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sC3W1j1qWiI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I'll all for this.
Footage of old men reading newspapers could only be an improvement for MTV's programming, so I'll consider this a good deal.

beavis_and_butthead_headbanging.gif

"YES!"

Back