Gentle Giant Hammerhead Mini-Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
hammerheadr.jpg

Don't care for much that GG releases, but this actually looks pretty decent.

What's with SSC and GG giving Hammerhead a gun? He is supposed to be from a peace-loving planet of gardeners!!

So do all of the licensees get together each year and plan to take on the same themes/characters? Does LFL say here you go guys, here are 15 characters you can use and here are the ones we need you to make to shill our video game/cartoon. I know that sounds sarcastic but sometimes I wonder if that's true.

When you have both Hasbro and Sideshow tackling cyber-Maul, I think it's hard to argue that there isn't something like this happening. I imagine that LFL wanted them to do it for whatever reason.

When you have both Hasbro and Sideshow tackling cyber-Maul, I think it's hard to argue that there isn't something like this happening. I imagine that LFL wanted them to do it for whatever reason.

I don't see why people are only seeing this now. It's been happening ever since Sideshow entered the frame.

Back