New Scaled T2 Hunter Killer Tank from DST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting for this to hit. Can't wait. So far I have all of the T2 minimates and this HK is more than welcome.

One thing I'm concerned about is that Endoskeleton. Why include it for the hundredth time? I thought they were going to pack in a new Resistance soldier/Kyle Reese in future gear?

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDC72851lg.jpg

Either way looking forward to it.

One thing I'm concerned about is that Endoskeleton. Why include it for the hundredth time? I thought they were going to pack in a new Resistance soldier/Kyle Reese in future gear?
They are releasing 2 of each vehicle--battle damaged HK tank and "clean" version. One comes with the "Reese" figure, the other will come with the Endo. One released via Previews/Diamond, the other will be a Toys R Us exclusive. The other Marty is the radiation suit version. The other Max jet is red, which makes the pilot look like Wild Weasel.

I don't know why folks would criticize these for not being detailed and accurate btw (though these figure often are quite detailed and accurate in their way). That is not the point. Voice your complaints for figures and collectibles that are striving to do those things.

For what they are, block figures, I think they do a great job on capturing the details that we see on the film. The best examples I can think of are Miles Dyson's bullet wound from Sarah, all the blood and damage on final battle Sarah and the 1984 T-800 missing eye. Hell they didn't even need to include that with Dyson considering he's wearing a jacket and the wound is underneath, but they did anyway.

They aren't NECA are Hot Toys and I mean that literally. They're a different kind of action figure. I love all three types. My only disappoint with the minimates is how frequently the figures are canned. Would have loved Dr. Silberman and the Liquid Metal T-1000.

Yeah, these guys have a surprising amount of articulation, options (removable parts with cool details underneath are the norm), and even detail (in terms of the facial and chest designs, etc.) in some instances. T1 T-800 even had accurate weapons.

And there were some very cool, proposed releases that were canceled because of a lack of pre-orders, including Rocky 3 (Mr. T and Hulk Hogan!), Beverly Hills Cop, and the Godfather.

Back