My Small Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
i69wfcodmlvhukgztsq6.jpg

I know it is not big and awesome like the once on this forum but wanted to share it anyways.

wrong that is awesome! i love the toy story characters. was thinking about doing something like this for my 2yr old. but really for me :)

Oh thats so sweet of you.:) Thank you and I wish you all the best to make a toy story collection soon for yourself and your two year old bundle of joy.:)

didnt know they even made figures of andy, sid and scud. they look great.

Wow, that is fantastic. Definitely a great collection.

My Toy Story collection consists of the Space Ranger Spin ride vehicle toy, and a Mattel Woody and Buzz from the new TS3 line. So yours trumps mine, just a bit.

Those three are the Medicom Vinyl Dolls. They also made one of the mutant dolly that Sid made. I'm kinda regretting passing on those now.

Yeah even I was not having any knowledge that these three figurines were also available. But recently they were on sale on an auction site and brand new condition. But before buying I did some research and found that they were made in 2003 by Medicom and were long sold out. So I just grabbed this second chance opportunity to get my hands on them. They are very cool. I will post a detail photo of each later. Thanks for your reply:)

Wow, that is fantastic. Definitely a great collection.

My Toy Story collection consists of the Space Ranger Spin ride vehicle toy, and a Mattel Woody and Buzz from the new TS3 line. So yours trumps mine, just a bit.

Thank you for your appreciation. I even have the big version of Woody, Buzz and Jessie with the talking feature. Will post pics of the same soon. I also have the bucket of soldiers which contains 72 soldiers and two of which come with parachutes.

Thank you for sharing sarvesh! That is an awesome Toy Story collection. I didn't know about the Medicom Andy etc either...congrats!

Back