Will Sideshow ever do another Spiderman or Doom 1/4 pff statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveShow

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Do you think Sideshow will revist Doom or Spiderman in pff? I never got a chance to get these. All I buy are pff so I don't feel I can buy a comiquette.
Regards,

As the characters have already been made in PF form I doubt it.

They may re-visit Doom in Comiquette style as they have with Spidey but I highly doubt they will make another Doom or Spidey Premium Format.
x :peace

I doubt they will do another Doom PF anytime soon,especially now that a Comiquette is in the works.
Spidey is a possibility since he is the Marvel A-lister and most fans weren't too thrilled with the original PF.

They may re-visit Doom in Comiquette style as they have with Spidey but I highly doubt they will make another Doom or Spidey Premium Format.

As the characters have already been made in PF form I doubt it.

o :mad:

Lets put it this way...you can never say never, but I highly doubt it will happen in the foreseeable future. Doom is more unlikely as pointed out previously because of his ultimate grail status. Be like da vinci repainting the Mona Lisa because collectors were interested in a cheaper version.

maybe I can hope for a 1/4 movie Spidey, a Peter Parker or I suppose a symbiote Spidey is an option

I wouldn't rule out another PF for these. But its likely to be down the road and most certainly a different style and pose. As the people have stated about Doom is coming out in comiquette form although it has been confirmed the sculpt has not started yet.

Yes, they will produce a Romita Sr Spider-Man PF or 'Quette if they are wise.

Spidey New Year 75.jpg

BB

I would prefer a Romita Spidey in comiquette form. The PF route doesn't work on Spidey IMO.

I would take a Romita anything.
For whatever reason, sculptors have been having a difficult time producing the Romita form.

they actually did say they may revisit these characters along with cap and thor. thor in a dif costume like his new. cap and doom dif pose.

The more Spideys and Doom the better, as long as they are 1/4 scale or bigger in any form. I would get a 1/2 scale Spidey too! : )

I will but any 1/4 scale of any classic marvel character based on the art of any of the original artists...you can never go wrong with those. The Cap Hulk Thor Doom Thing PFs based on the classic art are all incredible looking pieces. I still need to get the Doom and Spidey Pfs to round out my collection.

I will but any 1/4 scale of any classic marvel character based on the art of any of the original artists...you can never go wrong with those. The Cap Hulk Thor Doom Thing PFs based on the classic art are all incredible looking pieces. I still need to get the Doom and Spidey Pfs to round out my collection.

:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

Love the Doom PF, but it's definitely based on a more modern design.

I'm hoping the next Doom will be more along the lines of John Byrne's version.

doom4.jpg

Hello guys,
Do you think Sideshow will revist Doom or Spiderman in pff? I never got a chance to get these. All I buy are pff so I don't feel I can buy a comiquette.
Regards,

no and no, i wish everyone would just quit asking for remakes of items that they missed out on.:gah:

Back