The Silver Sufer Comiquette video review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
awsome statue.

Thanks to kronic3200 for letting me film hes silver surfer.

enjoy

Part 1
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/J2tEiX0rWLM&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/J2tEiX0rWLM&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Part 2
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3nSp4Mm6giE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3nSp4Mm6giE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Nice review...you really sell the statue well.bring part2

Great videos and i can't wait for mine to get here! I also agree with the comment you made over the cosmic trails on the hands, they do look great and that's how i'll be displaying mine.

Now please tell me that you are going to be getting one of your own SolidSnake? Would be kind of weird that you are gooshing all of this statue, and not get one for yourself.

This truly is an amazing piece, so glad I didn't cancel it, I'm thinking some people who did might be rethinking their decision.

Now please tell me that you are going to be getting one of your own SolidSnake? Would be kind of weird that you are gooshing all of this statue, and not get one for yourself.

If I had all the money in the world I would buy evry collectible out there.

I do want these piece but I am watting for many other collectibles.

I've said it before and I'll say again, this is my favorite peice I own. It's truly a grail to me. My wife doesn't like it too much ever since I came out of the hospital and reached for it while I was hugging her. I was like "what do you want from me, I've seen you everyday and haven't seen him for a week". :)

If I had all the money in the world I would buy evry collectible out there.

I do want these piece but I am watting for many other collectibles.

I understand...choices, and that a bad word when it comes to your collection and being an avid collector like ourselves.

Snake can appreciate the art work without being an avid marvel collector, thats the beauty of having a friend that is and will be an avid marvel collector.

Aesome review snake u do a great job...... just pic this one up i have to admit i was a little hesitant in the begining from seing all the pics but once i saw ur review and it in pesonomg this is a must have and is definately a grail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say again, this is my favorite peice I own. It's truly a grail to me. My wife doesn't like it too much ever since I came out of the hospital and reached for it while I was hugging her. I was like "what do you want from me, I've seen you everyday and haven't seen him for a week". :)

Hahahah that's kind of funny! I have one also and it is also a Grail! So I kind of relate....in different ways but still :p

This truly is an amazing piece, so glad I didn't cancel it, I'm thinking some people who did might be rethinking their decision.

I've been re-thinking it for a couple of months! It's nice that there are still plenty to go around :wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I've seen it in person at my LCS and I am not impress. From the board down to the base is detailed and nice. From the leg to the head is plain boring. The seam or head/neck connection is so large I can see the shadow between the gap. Maybe I am not a Surfer fan to start with, congrats to those who are happy with it.

I've seen it in person at my LCS and I am not impress. From the board down to the base is detailed and nice. From the leg to the head is plain boring. The seam or head/neck connection is so large I can see the shadow between the gap. Maybe I am not a Surfer fan to start with, congrats to those who are happy with it.

20134.gif
eh mr green ur an idiot......this piece is truly amazing and dont gimme the bull____ that ur entitled to ur opinion....theres an opinion then there is stupidity

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

eh mr green ur an idiot......this piece is truly amazing and dont gimme the bull____ that ur entitled to ur opinion....theres an opinion then there is stupidity

Batfan...I don't know whether you received the memo or not but it's actually acceptable for people to post opinions that are contrary to your own. IMHO Mr. Green regularly post insightful comments regarding various pieces. If he has concerns regarding this piece then as a collector I want to hear them. To be honest he voiced some of the same concerns I have about this statue.

Personally want to hear both sides of the argument when it comes discussing a piece.

Back