Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Alice thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the R.E. films, and a HUGE fan of Milla, so I was wondering if any of the toy companies might pick this one up... Sideshow, NECA or HT.
After all, it's quite a successful franchise, with 4 films to its credit.

Personally, I'd love to see a Hot Toys Milla, but I'd get NECA or Sideshow figures as well.

EDIT: The trailer, for those interested

https://trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/residentevilafterlife/

Last edited:
Re: R.E. Afterlife, any chance we might see figures?

The only RE AL movie figure I'd be interested in is the Executioner Majini. Other than that I can't stand the most of the RE movies (the first is tolerable if I don't think of it as RE) but I'll still end up seeing this when it hit HBO.

Give me 1:6 Milla please.

As much as we need Claire Redfield in 1:6 scale I rather see a figure based on the game version who is a more important, iconic and memoriable character than the film version. The Executioner would be good but Hot Toys doesn't need a film license to release that when they already have one for RE5.

I have zero interest in Alice and would never buy a figure of her regardless who makes it.

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't seen a major company do a Milla figure, and yet we have whatshernose from Blade 3...

been wanting a good 1/6 Milla for years. and worse there's not even a really good sculpt of her out there that i know of

On second thoughts I would support a RE AF line done by Neca. Could always use a 6" Albert Wesker and head splitting Adjule in my collection. ;)

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't seen a major company do a Milla figure, and yet we have whatshernose from Blade 3...

As much as I'm obsessed with zombies like Milla and enjoy the RE films, Jessica > Milla. Especially as Abigale Whistler. :drool

Why would you want figures ?

What a silly question if I might say so.

Why does anybody want figures from any given movie/franchise/subject?

Because they enjoy said movie/franchise/subject and want a collectible from it to cherish the memory or a toy from it play around with.

I'm a fan of Milla Jovovich and quite like the RE movies (never was a fan of the games), so I'd like a good rendition from her character in the RE franchise.

Yea but imo the movies suck and it's the game figures that i would want.

No no say what u wanna say we are all collectors here this is a message board.

Yea but imo the movies suck and it's the game figures that i would want.

Fantastic, IMO the games suck, but I wouldn't think of going into a thread discussing the possibility of figures from the games just to say "why would you want figures from that?"... it just doesn't add anything to the conversation, yes?

So if what you want are figures from the games, go and buy the ones that both HT and NECA have already made, and/or start a thread wondering whether or not you will get more figures from the games.

Talk about useless posts... :slap

Fantastic, IMO the games suck, but I wouldn't think of going into a thread discussing the possibility of figures from the games just to say "why would you want figures from that?"... it just doesn't add anything to the conversation, yes?

So if what you want are figures from the games, go and buy the ones that both HT and NECA have already made, and/or start a thread wondering whether or not you will get more figures from the games.

:tap:tap:tap You my friend do not deserve any RE figures with that line of thinking lol :lol I kid of course. The only RE movie figures I'd buy would be Jill from Apocalypse since her costume is based on her appearence from RE3 or Nemesis or the Executioner Majini and again the only reason I'd by those is because they look very close to their game counterparts.

my bad bro. sorry if i offended you. i didnt mean anything by it. i just like the games better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back