Anybody else feel like we are in a Depression?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
I'm not gonna go on and on with the specifics why it feels like it, but this is easily the worst year my family and I have ever had, and every once in awhile this year, I just feel like crap, and feel like I can't do much about it. The only thing I have to look forward to is getting my 1st degree at the end of the year, but given that, I doubt it will help me in my job search. It just seems impossible to find anything even with experience and education. I'm lucky to have my parents and the crappy job I have right now. Anyways...........anyone else having a crappy year? :1-1:.

Things could always be worse, but it still doesnt make me feel better at times :lol. Btw-I hope this thread at least stays unlocked for a couple days :pfft:. Just a lil vent is good..............

Nah, I totally hear you.... There's nothing wrong in acknowledging your current situation, but it's HOW you handle it that makes the difference :)

Be proactive, and everything else will fall into place :lecture

Bills are still getting paid and I get what I want, but my business took a big dip the past year.. Last October through December were particularly bad, it's picked up a little since then..

IBTL!

I can't say that I know what a depression feels like. But I can say that this feels bad.

I am seriously hurting right now. But I am going to wade through the mire and come out the other side. I will be selling off parts of my collection (no, not my Sideshow stuff). To pay the bills as long as it takes.

Predators comes out tomorrow night....SO ____ NO!1 Woo!

It will be a depression if it sucks though. :(

Please do not turn this into another Political debate, those threads never last long and only stir things up.
Many thanks
x :wave

how can you be depressed when this guy is around?

justin-bieber-justin-bieber-2070753-331-396.jpg

JUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNBEEEEEEEEEEEIBBBBBBBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBRRBRBRBRBRBRBRRBBRBuughhhhhBBEBRBRBRBBRBRBRBRBRBBRBRRBrhfbufhnwjrvfnrewmnvewvo'pa;ekm rp'bkxhcjdtw5rgjrasmnfcIUGHUZHGFZGZFOBAMA.

well l will give you an honest answer. l get depressed lots then get better then get bad for a while then better. l hate having ups and downs. l was on anti depressants last year.they made me feel better, but l started sweating lots as a side effect so l stopped taking them. you just have to keep positive. and trust me in the last couple years l have gone threw some serious stuff, but you cant give up. you only have 2 options in life. you either kill your self, or man up and push threw it, and be positive and know things will get better. those are our only choices, and obviously one of those options is not a good idea.

Business around here has sucked for about 2 years now so it ain't much different now then it has been.

Honestly I think life just sucks in general. Keep buying toys and playing with women and video games and you'll be alright.

Yeah life has been sucking for my family as well as of late. Sometimes we don't know what were gonna do. Gotta keep positive i guess. This place is a bit of an escape.

and i quote tyler durden yet again.:lecture

"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy ____ we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

Back