Revoltech Vash the Stampede / Wolfwood Trigun toys review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_teng

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you guys like Trigun, or even Revoltech for that matter (I know there's been one or two threads on all their sneak peeks from a few months ago so at least some of you must) but I got these in the mail last week and knocked out a review, figured I'd toss it up. I took a ton of photos so enjoy!

revoltech-vash-the-stampede-trigun-figure-10-low.jpg

https://www.whatsyourobsession.com/revoltech-trigun-vash-the-stampede-and-wolfwood-toy-reviews/

Where did you order from? I pre-ordered these over on Hobby Search and have not received them yet. I don't think they have even shipped. Nice review though. I am really looking forward to getting my Vash! :D.

Nice review, brother's best friend.

Last edited:
Where did you order from? I pre-ordered these over on Hobby Search and have not received them yet. I don't think they have even shipped. Nice review though. I am really looking forward to getting my Vash! :D.

I grabbed mine from HLJ, though they appear to be waiting for their July restock.

Ryu : Haha, Mike just messaged me about it. Thanks.

You'll be glad you got him, trust me. Vash is one of the most fun Revoltech figures released to date.

Looks like Vash came out great. Wolfwood, not so much. I'll certainly be getting Vash, though.

Just got these guys. I haven't opened up Vash yet, but Wolfwood is unbelievable awesome. I was just surprised how easy he is to pose compared to the Gurren Lagann Revoltechs.

Back