1000 post for Shai hulud !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally !!!! Now ,I'm in that prestigious, elitist, Sidesdesow freak board ''creme de la creme'',millenium poster club also !!!!
JLCMSU...i'm coming .....!!!! :fireworks :fireworks :fest :clap :fireworks :elefant :grouphug :duff :ccheerlea :blissy

Last edited:
I was wondering why you posted on that old video thread in the Sandbox earlier :duh

congrats!

Ahhh Shai. It seemed like only five months ago, when you burst onto the board with your partner in crime, or at the time, Stephanie. I remember it well. Those were the days, when I didn't care what you posted or said, because you always produced another fine pic.

Congratulations, a fine effort.

Hey, come to think of it, it was only five months ago. I sure miss them pics. :naughty :D

creecher said:
Ahhh Shai. It seemed like only five months ago, when you burst onto the board with your partner in crime, or at the time, Stephanie. I remember it well. Those were the days, when I didn't care what you posted or said, because you always produced another fine pic.

Congratulations, a fine effort.

Hey, come to think of it, it was only five months ago. I sure miss them pics. :D

Well, thanks everyone...I really enjoyed this board over the last 5-6 months or so...Now reading Creacher 's post made me realize I could give a little something back to this forum in celebration of my 1000th post...Some of you guys have made some great contests and all, but for myself, I've decided to gave you what I've become known for...

So,without further hesitation....I bring you : The Return of Stephanie !!!!

2613.jpg

2651.jpg

00831.jpg

00834.jpg

2450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Shai................on havin a chick that likes the camera.................oh and somethin bout 1000 posts................more posts please.............with Steph..............

Congrats Shaih!!

I'm curious.................. those pics u posted :confused::confused: That definitely isn't anyone I know, so I'm wondering:

1. Does this woman not object to you posting her body all over the net?

2. Do you think any other women (or woman) would be a little uneasy about you posting such pictures, whilst coming on so strong :confused::confused:

Sorry, bein' a Brit, I really don't get the etiquette involved here:google :google

TC :angelsmil

TolkienCollector said:
Congrats Shaih!!

I'm curious.................. those pics u posted :confused::confused: That definitely isn't anyone I know, so I'm wondering:

1. Does this woman not object to you posting her body all over the net?

2. Do you think any other women (or woman) would be a little uneasy about you posting such pictures, whilst coming on so strong :confused::confused:

Sorry, bein' a Brit, I really don't get the etiquette involved here:google :google

TC : angelsmil

1- Actually, i'm asking her everytime I post some pics of her...She doesnt care at all...she used to be in the adult industry here in montreal, so she 's really open minded.

2-For those who are uneasy with it..what can I say...don't watch them.:google..hey, Its not like I've posted the hardcore pics of her that I have...:naughty :naughty

Shaihulud said:
1- Actually, i'm asking her everytime I post some pics of her...She doesnt care at all...she used to be in the adult industry here in montreal, so she 's really open minded.

2-For those who are uneasy with it..what can I say...don't watch them.:google..hey, Its not like I've posted the hardcore pics of her that I have...

There ya go girls. Please don't read this thread if easily offended :monkey3 Alternatively, read it and draw wotever conclusion u want :confused::confused:

Memo to any ladies who feel they might have an admirer..............

err ummmmmmmm welll gosh:google

Dunno wot ta say really :rolleyes:

Congrats shai - on the 1000 posts AND the lady! :naughty :naughty

You'll still never catch Josh though - nobody ever will! :google :D

JS :duff

Back