Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
Think this deserves it own thread.

34278_410940510862_524030862_5063597_7187793_n.jpg

As confirmed by EB CEO, its going to be the full 1/4 scale battle damaged Enter the Dragon.

The HD-1003 WoD will not be full 1/4 scale tho, that will be like HD-1001, just the bust.

Ok, this is the one to get IMO.

Btw is this basically the same scult as the ETD 1/4 bust, except it has the blood wound and legs? Or is this a new sculpt?

So a full statue,or just the legs?I think the people who bought the Bust will be pretty pissed about this if it's a full statue :lol

The Girl on the Enterbay TV on their facebook page said Legs will be added to the Bust they allready made.

Last edited:
So a full statue,or just the legs?I think the people who bought the Bust will be pretty pissed about this if it's a full statue :lol

The Girl on the Enterbay TV on their facebook page said Legs will be added to the Bust they allready made.

Far from it mate. I love the original. If the legs will fit it, I'll buy them too maybe. Personally as a bust, I think it's a work of art.

Break - any news on the Medicom/Enterbay merger? I need an ultimate Indiana Jones like yesterday. It's not a pipe dream is it?

Its still not final, but is that sweat on the figure?

If its is then its a killer!!:yess:

or it could be the lighting!

Back