Sideshow Contest Idea: Who would win for real!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASEDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
After reading the Who would win, in the Star Wars area, why not really find out who the "people" think is the badest Sideshow figure. First this is a common contest or Topic, I seen it done many times so no ideas are being stolen. Anyone has the right to do it.

There are many ways this contest can be done, or not have a contest and do it for fun. We just have to throw all the "major" Sideshow Characters in a Bracket/Tournament one round at a time and let the battle/votes take charge. Have the vote results hidden and just post the winner.

Include major characters from Buffy, LOTR Marvel, Hellboy Jason, Horror etc.
If Ripley beat the Alien, Buffy has a good chance, or maybe Buffy could face Electra who knows, but it would be interesting to see who people pick. Some may say of course Vader or whoever would win hands down but I dont think its set in stone, its all about the matchups. Styles make fights. Anyway heres my sample. I think this would be a big deal, Vegas odds maybe not but its a big deal to be named the badest "superhero".

sideshowbracket2pd.jpg

Let's see if I am reading the chart correctly:

Scarface's guns would beat Buffy's spike.
Terminator would beat Rambo, but he would be pretty ugly by the end.
Bond would outwit Jason, (who wouldn't stay dead, however).
Hellboy would beat Van Helsing due to his superior size and strength.
Anakin would initially win the fight with Wolverine, but he would recover due to his healing powers and catch Anakin by surprise, coming back with an unexpected victory.
Maul would wipe the floor with Aragorn.

I just put these guys on the list so people get the idea. The matches would be different and there would be so many other characters.

I'm taking Buffy over Scarface. Buffy throws her spike before the guns go blazing and wins.

NASEDO said:
I'm taking Buffy over Scarface. Buffy throws her spike before the guns go blazing and wins.

Well, Scarface is based on the play Macbeth, so I think he can't be killed by "one of woman born."

Advantage Scarface.

tomandshell said:
Anakin would initially win the fight with Wolverine, but he would recover due to his healing powers and catch Anakin by surprise, coming back with an unexpected victory.

how would wolverine recover from multiple severed limbs?

he'd loose his claws to anakin's saber blade in his initial attack.:horror

based on what we've seen on film, a jedi or sith would kill any of these opponents in a one on one battle.

force powers + lightsaber=victory.

I think Buffy would beat them all off, one handed! She'd even take them two at a time, maybe more!

Buffy - she is witty and faster

Ternimator - Out last Rambo

Jason - Bond's luck would eventually run out

Hellboy - Van Helsing is a ***** IMO

Anakin - Has the force and a lightsaber, nuff said

Darth Maul - See above

This sounds awesome, who wants to voulnteer and set it up? haha. We should have at least 32 figures in it, maybe 64....However i think the bond picture should be of connery, he's the best bond.

EVILFACE said:
Can a lightsaber cut through Adamantium?

I think a lightsaber could cut through just about anything except another lightsaber and a grevious guard staff. Adamantium had to be melted at somepoint to be used onto wolverine's skeleton.

Sauron would take out all the Jedi's with one swing.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting this whole thing going. I have alot of ideas just have to set it up. I want to have most of the Sideshow figures in it, except ones that dont stand a chance, like X-files or POTA. They could ref or something. At least sit ringside.

Also have complete bios of the Characters and a link if someone wants to purchase a figure.

We will also have a band playing at the event, Sex pistols and other Sideshow musicians.

Most votes wins and advances to the next round.

I think another cool contest would be to have anyone who wants to particiapte would send in an email to sideshow and then after the date is up a random winner would be chosen (just like all of the other contests). The winner would then get to be made into a future 1/6 figure. They could have us be zombies, troop figures from SW and LotR, etc. That way the figures aren't just generic faces, but of actual collectors and fans.

I think this contest is a great idea too. Perhaps they could do it some other way and have the winner be the next figure made?

Back